Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Midwest Spy - 05-13-2013

(05-13-2013, 03:42 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Seriously! Freakin menopause and gallbladder are going to kill be. Now I'm hungry but afraid to eat. No good drugs. Just the heating pad and Advil. And lots of water.

Sounds like Andrew 'Dice' Clay just finished with you.

You'll be able to walk in a week or so.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 05-13-2013

Thanks for your expert medical advice MS.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 05-13-2013

I had gallbladder stones while I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. The assholes kept telling me the pain was just gas and by the time I had the baby it got so bad that it fucked up my kidney and liver. The symptoms of gallbladder stones are pretty classic and not uncommon in pregnant women, you would think they would have recognized it instead of telling me I had gas and sending me home in excruciating pain thinking I had some kind of fucked up mystery disease.

This is the second time my daughter's stroller has been stolen. The first time was at the bowling alley, I left it in the arcade with her sippy cup in the seat, came back from the bathroom and it was gone. The sippy cup too. This time we were walking the dogs through the park and she wanted to get out so I left it next to the bench, I had second thoughts but didn't think it could possibly happen again. Sure enough, come back 10 minutes later and it's gone. WTF, I didn't know strollers were so valuable.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 05-13-2013

I for one love reading sallys pregnant sow anecdotes it truly does make pregnancy sound as desirable as genital herpes.

Some women sound “in bloom” during pregnancy sally just sounds like a ripe fart ready to parp.

A pregnancy that will put her partner off pussy for life.

(05-13-2013, 08:19 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I for one love reading sallys pregnant sow anecdotes

Perhaps you should print them out and tape them to your wall above the lava lamp, you faggot, buttered crumpet fuck.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 05-14-2013

Yeah I'm a “faggot” because i find big fat sal's pregancy journals about as appealing as masturbating with sandpaper.

Is it possible to find someones posts physically repulsive? In big fat excreting sal's case yes it is.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 05-14-2013

(05-14-2013, 12:47 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yeah I'm a “faggot” because i find big fat sal's pregancy journals about as appealing as masturbating with sandpaper.

Is it possible to find someones posts physically repulsive? In big fat excreting sal's case yes it is.

I am not fat, you on the other hand are a butterball.

And that was not a pregnancy journal dipshit, it was two fucking paragraphs and you can stick them up your Muslim loving, doughboy ass.

(05-14-2013, 10:08 AM)sally Wrote: I am not fat, you on the other hand are a butterball.

And that was not a pregnancy journal dipshit, it was two fucking paragraphs and you can stick them up your Muslim loving, doughboy ass.

I currently weigh about 150lbs how much do you weigh? I'm guessing I could project lawrence of arabia in its original widescreen format across the cheeks of your ass with room left to spare.

Id rather love a Muslim than a typical wasp septic tank baby making machine like you.

Urgh!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 05-14-2013

(05-14-2013, 10:19 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I currently weigh about 150lbs

Yeah, but you're short and have the muscle mass of a gummy worm. You're basically an industrial sized container of deep fat fryolator lard.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2013

I wish donuts weren't so damn terminal.

A buttermilk bar or chocolate long john with a cup of black coffee sounds really good.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 05-14-2013

(05-14-2013, 11:07 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I wish donuts weren't so damn terminal.

A buttermilk bar or chocolate long john with a cup of black coffee sounds really good.

Goddammit!

Are you sure you don't have a single brother?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2013

(05-14-2013, 11:12 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 11:07 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I wish donuts weren't so damn terminal.

Goddammit!

Are you sure you don't have a single brother?

hah Two single sisters only.

(05-14-2013, 11:03 AM)sally Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 10:19 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I currently weigh about 150lbs

Yeah, but you're short and have the muscle mass of a gummy worm. You're basically an industrial sized container of deep fat fryolator lard.

Yah yah, I couldn't help but notice you wouldn't share your current weight with the rest of the class. Why not fat sal?

As for saying I'm made of deep fat lard? coming from a yank that's fucking priceless!

Hello pot let me formally introduce you to kettle.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 05-14-2013

I know a Fat Sal. He'll give you the line and only take 20% of your winnings. 15% if you bring him a bag of profiteroles.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 05-14-2013

(05-14-2013, 12:46 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I know a Fat Sal. He'll give you the line and only take 20% of your winnings. 15% if you bring him a bag of profiteroles.

ZOMG - me too!

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 05-14-2013

Dinah Shore died and Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy.

Damn. I thought she died eons ago.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 05-14-2013

(05-14-2013, 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Damn. I thought she died eons ago.

Me too. She was 85.

This cold is kickin' my ass, I feel cranky as fuck fuck.

I'm to the point where the only women I like are found in Mock & my own circle of friends. I might not make another female friend because I think they are all so fuckin' stupid, I don't want to "do" lunch or go out for tea and I surely don't need help shopping. Some women are evil snatches, I heard it with my own ears, they were all giggly and saying nice things to one another & the moment one got up to go to the ladies room, they ripped her to shreds, wtf is up with that, why would they waste their time with someone they really didn't like? I regret not turning around and asking them.