Mock
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... (/thread-9485.html)

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - HairOfTheDog - 05-21-2013

It's an0n's birthday.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 03:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why are you sayin' this shit to these people? Why are you so angry? You know they love their country and stuff much more than you love your heritage.

They say plenty shit to me so why in the name of Greek buggery shouldn't I give them some shit back?

The British pound is worth more than the American dollar, always has been always will be, end of story.

As for not being as proud of my heritage as the average septic tank? Oh please don't talk absolute shit aussie I am certainly more proud of my heritage than you are that's for sure.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - BlueTiki - 05-22-2013

(05-21-2013, 10:04 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: As for not being as proud of my heritage as the average septic tank? Oh please don't talk absolute shit aussie I am certainly more proud of my heritage than you are that's for sure.

Well, except for that part where gramps died a coward's death while allegedly living a hero's life.

Your shame is a natural by-product from the selfish act of suicide.

I'm sure my fellow countrymen do not see it as a Brit thing.

On the plus side, your mental health system has counseling and medicine to ease your emotional burden and fascilitate healing.

Or you can always get a rope . . .

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 05-22-2013

I'm sooooo glad I do not live in Venezuela. I would not be able to blow my nose.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 01:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Well, except for that part where gramps died a coward's death while allegedly living a hero's life.

Your shame is a natural by-product from the selfish act of suicide.

I'm sure my fellow countrymen do not see it as a Brit thing.

On the plus side, your mental health system has counseling and medicine to ease your emotional burden and fascilitate healing.

Or you can always get a rope . . .

Oh please change the record indigeonous native mongrel half breed.

I don't come from a race that were stupid enough to gave invaders food when they were starving only for those invaders to then eliminate you and nick your country.

Plus all the times they fell for those treaties and sold their land for peanuts and medicinal potions.

Enjoy your legacy of gambling establishments and rampant alcoholism you are now truly the sick men of America. My grandfather may have found solace at the end of a rope but at least he didn't find solace at the bottom of a glass and kill himself slowly wallowing for years and years lamenting what his people once had and what they have become.

A cypher for failure, naivety and ineptitude.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Adub - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 01:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm sooooo glad I do not live in Venezuela. I would not be able to blow my nose.

Just don't be vulgar about it, Maggot.

Necesito sonarme la nariz, ¿tienes un pañuelo?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 05-22-2013

The shit is my mother has lung cancer. Ciggs are evil.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 05-22-2013

Bummer.

My mom has smoked a pack a day for over 50 years. I'm amazed she hasn't developed it yet.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - sally - 05-22-2013

My mom has been smoking since she was 13, she got lung cancer at 67. I'm surprised she didn't get it earlier.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Cynical Ninja - 05-22-2013

Finally got my mother to quit smoking about 6 months ago me and my dad nagged her into submission.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 05-22-2013

My mom is 75. Smoked for 60 years. It was a matter if time.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - aussiefriend - 05-22-2013

I am so sorry Rams. I have a friend who is young and coughing like an old man. It is a chronic bad cough I have told him to give up or he will die.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - username - 05-22-2013

Cancer sucks.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - crash - 05-23-2013

Just had the best pizza ever in a dive bar in Jacksonville, FL

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Maggot - 05-24-2013

(05-23-2013, 10:13 PM)crash Wrote: Just had the best pizza ever in a dive bar in Jacksonville, FL

Are you Johnny Appleseed this month?

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - ramseycat - 05-24-2013

Sigh. I could use a nap. Freaking gall bladder kept me up again. At least this time I had the Advil and heating pad ready. I'm at my moms while the Merry Maids clean her house. I want to take them to my house too but that won't happen.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Duchess - 05-24-2013

Go get that thing taken out, Ramsey. You can't be dealing with that when you're trying to relocate. Do it now so you have a chance to recover before the move.

I have no health insurance right now. And no time for surgery with what is going on with my mom, taking care of Mike, preparing to move and the kids. I'm just going to have to be careful about what I eat for awhile.

RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - Jimbone - 05-24-2013

You didn't elect your COBRA coverage? What if something happens to your kids?

My kids are covered through their father. Cobra was $400 a month so I chose not to take it. And I thought I would be employed a lot sooner.