Mock
NFL 2013 SEASON - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2013 SEASON (/thread-9703.html)

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - BlueTiki - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 05:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I prefer to think positive. 54

Brady . . . injured.

Romo . . . injured.

Manning . . . injured.

I get your positive thinking.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Duchess - 08-06-2013

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Midwest Spy - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 05:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 04:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 04:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. The 49ers are going to win Super Bowls 48 and 49!!

I'll wager you a body rub with a happy ending that this ^^ doesn't happen.

Either year.

... jealous of the attention you shower upon me (despite my many crush-crushing attempts, you masochistic cockroach).

It's called persistence, my brunette beauty.

Let me tell you a little story about persistence.

Let's go to the 'way-back machine' once again.

This time, it's April of 1991. I'm on temporary duty in San Jose, Costa Rica, filming the U.S. Army as they're airlifting food and supplies to mountain villages around the capitol due to an earthquake that had hit.

I'm at a downtown hotel with about 15 other military members. First night there, we find a nice little club to hang out in. There's a waitress that's a real stunner. Beautiful latina. Fortunately, I spoke some Espanol, and that helped me.

First night, I'm basically asking if she'll come back to my hotel room. No. 2nd night, No. 3rd night... you get the picture.

Last night rolls around, and she comes up to me, and tells me what time she's done, and essentially it's my lucky night. Smiley_emoticons_smile

That, my lass, is why I'll continue to haunt (take that any way you'd like) your dreams until the day you eventually give in.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Duchess - 08-06-2013

hah God bless your horny lil' ass.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - HairOfTheDog - 08-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
hah God bless your horny lil' ass.

Why do you encourage him?

You know he's gonna keep on pervin' and eventually I'm gonna have to take the moderator hat off, break out the A game, and virtually blow MS's ego to smithereens.

Wait...now I see why you encourage him. Crafty. hah

MS,

You know as well as I that the hot Latina babe jacked your wallet that night, same as I know that you'll try to deny that fact in order to save face.

I'm sure that you also know that you don't haunt my thoughts when I'm awake, nor when I'm asleep.

Yes, sometimes your posts put me to sleep. But that's not the same thing. It's really not.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Duchess - 08-09-2013

Game day! Woooo!

Yes, it's only pre-season, no, it doesn't count. Don't care!

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Cynical Ninja - 08-09-2013

(08-06-2013, 05:23 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It's called persistence, my brunette beauty.

Let me tell you a little story about persistence.

Let's go to the 'way-back machine' once again.

This time, it's April of 1991. I'm on temporary duty in San Jose, Costa Rica, filming the U.S. Army as they're airlifting food and supplies to mountain villages around the capitol due to an earthquake that had hit.

I'm at a downtown hotel with about 15 other military members. First night there, we find a nice little club to hang out in. There's a waitress that's a real stunner. Beautiful latina. Fortunately, I spoke some Espanol, and that helped me.

First night, I'm basically asking if she'll come back to my hotel room. No. 2nd night, No. 3rd night... you get the picture.

Last night rolls around, and she comes up to me, and tells me what time she's done, and essentially it's my lucky night. Smiley_emoticons_smile

That, my lass, is why I'll continue to haunt (take that any way you'd like) your dreams until the day you eventually give in.

And then you woke up in a puddle of urine in an alleyway bleeding from your anus....again!

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - crash - 08-10-2013

(07-09-2013, 08:51 AM)crash Wrote: Pats by 15..

Close..

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Duchess - 08-10-2013

It was a great game, better than I expected it to be & certainly way closer than I thought it would end. I have no complaints.

I just love seeing Tom Brady flat out on the ground. *sigh*

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Duchess - 08-14-2013

Tom Brady took a big hit to his knee today & went down writhing in agony. He limped off the field & later tried to return to practice but was unsuccessful. This is Duchess reporting from Patriots training camp, back to you in the studio. Sarcastic

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Midwest Spy - 08-14-2013

What dumbfuck member of the PATRIOTS would take out Brady in practice?

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Jimbone - 08-14-2013

(08-14-2013, 05:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: What dumbfuck member of the PATRIOTS would take out Brady in practice?

Looked a little like the pocket collapsed on him... but still... who is going that hard?

My guess is someone who might not be around for long.

They were having a joint practice with the Bucs. I don't know yet who is responsible. This is the same knee that was injured back in 2008, a torn ACL.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Midwest Spy - 08-14-2013

(08-14-2013, 05:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They were having a joint practice with the Bucs. I don't know yet who is responsible. This is the same knee that was injured back in 2008, a torn ACL.

At least my level of shock just dropped by 90%.

I bet when he's training alone with his own team they treat him like he's an egg out there.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Duchess - 08-15-2013

Patriot fans, your man is going to be fine. His MRI came back negative & his injury is being referred to as a sprain.

I was reading some comments on the sports pages last night and it's incredible the number of people who are basing the Patriots season on Tom Brady's health. I have a warped sense of humor so I found a lot of the comments very funny but sad in a way too that Pat fans don't see beyond their QB. I understand the role of a QB but it's like a slap in the face to the rest of the players. What I came away with was, Tom Brady is the entire team and without him the Patriots are mediocre at best.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Midwest Spy - 08-15-2013

The Patriots are used to winning.

Their definition of a successful season is more than just 'competing' and hoping to get into the playoffs.

They want Super Bowl trophy's.

Everyone in the world knows that without Brady, they have zero chance of winning the Lombardi.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Maggot - 08-15-2013

I like the way Belichick plays the media. hah

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - Duchess - 08-18-2013

hah

BOSTON—Following an alarming episode in which New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady suffered a mild sprain to his left knee, government officials confirmed Thursday that Massachusetts has been evacuated in order to prevent the state’s populace from having any contact with the star athlete’s knee. “Though we’ve received word that Brady’s MRI showed no structural damage, as a precautionary measure, I have issued an executive order mandating that every man, woman, and child currently living in the state disperse immediately so as to avoid any chance of aggravating his injury,” said Governor Deval Patrick, urging Massachusetts’ 6.6 million inhabitants to seek temporary residence in any one of the neighboring states pending further instruction. “While these measures may pose a minor inconvenience to our citizenry, it is of utmost importance that we do everything in our power to ensure that Brady enjoys a complete, trouble-free recovery and is back at full strength by Week 1. You really can’t be too careful with this sort of thing.” Patrick added that as Brady recuperates, the Patriots quarterback should feel free to use any of the state’s vacated houses and abandoned possessions as he sees fit.

RE: NFL 2013 SEASON - ramseycat - 08-18-2013

hah

Another story from the onion?