Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cowards Who Prey on Animals
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - Kevin Koscielniak, a 52-year-old Florida man, was arrested after allegedly beating his boss's dog to death with a tire iron, the Tampa Bay Tribune reports.

[Image: MUGSHOT-FINAL_244x183.jpg]

Police reportedly responded to a call made Sunday by the owner of John's Automotive in Sarasota reporting his 4-year-old Mastiff, Ashton, was missing.

According to the paper, police say the owner later obtained surveillance video that showed a man, whom he identified as his employee, Koscielniak, beating his dog to death.

The owner, who is unnamed, had reportedly asked Koscielniak to leave work on Saturday after he allegedly caused a disturbance.

Police say Koscielniak climbed over a barbed-wire fence, beat the dog with a tire iron, then wrapped it in a blanket before burying it on the property of a nearby business.

Koscielniak was booked into the Sarasota County jail and was being held on a $7,620 bond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This asshole needs some major anger management therapy (preferably while serving 5 or more years in prison).

I hope he doesn't get a slap on the wrist. He's 'effin cruel and dangerous.
What a fucktard.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I couldn't read the whole story, I read as far as boss' dog & tire iron.

I'd like to use a tire iron on him. I could hurt him without a second thought & be happy to do so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This shit makes me sick. Scaled a barbed wire fence? Ugh. Wish he woulda been mauled
I do not think a person should go to jail for killing an animal. They should be fined and made to get counseling for their anger issues. If the case was that getting tossed in jail for the killing of an animal would be jail time anyone that kills an animal should be jailed. It is the intent not the action that sets them apart.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-01-2013, 11:59 AM)Maggot Wrote: I do not think a person should go to jail for killing an animal. They should be fined and made to get counseling for their anger issues. If the case was that getting tossed in jail for the killing of an animal would be jail time anyone that kills an animal should be jailed. It is the intent not the action that sets them apart.

In some circumstances, I'd agree. This is an extreme case, where the animal was a pet, the killing was intentional and for revenge, the killing was brutal, etc... Imo, this kind of extreme act of cruelty could be a precursor to similar acts levied upon people.

This guy is a ticking time bomb.

Would you think he should only have to go to anger management classes and pay a fine if instead of beating his boss's dog to death the disgruntled employee had taken revenge by entering his boss's house/business and stolen money or busted up his property? I wouldn't.
It would seem to me the intent of this scumbag was to beat, kill, and bury the dog. He likely did this to 'get back' at his boss.

You don't think that deserves jail time? Viciously bludgeoning a dog to death with a tire iron? Then attempting to cover up and hide the crime?

Anger management won't do him any good I am afraid. He's already broken and should be removed from society.
Definitely jail.

Maggot is just thinking about the assorted small critters he's killed.
Commando Cunt Queen
When I think of it many people treat their pets as if they are their kids. I have even seen people let their dogs lick the inside of their mouth when kissing them. So yeah there is certainly love for pets out there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Yuk. No mouth kissing the animals for me but I know that I treat my animals better than some people treat their kids. They all keep regular vet appts. and get lots of love & the racehorses even have a dentist.
(05-01-2013, 11:47 AM)koko Wrote: This shit makes me sick. Scaled a barbed wire fence? Ugh. Wish he woulda been mauled

The fact that he wasn't mauled makes me believe the dog knew him and therefore, did not perceive him as a threat.

In other words: The Mastiff trusted him and he exploited that trust.

Fucker.

Good thing this didn't happen in Maricopa County.

Sheriff Joe locks up these fuckers faster than an illegal applying for governmental aid.

Every community should be so lucky as to have a Sheriff Joe.
Animal cruelty should always mean a custodial sentence some of the pets I have had in my life were better than human beings and they deserve the same protection and justice as humans.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-01-2013, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I couldn't read the whole story, I read as far as boss' dog & tire iron.

I'd like to use a tire iron on him. I could hurt him without a second thought & be happy to do so.

I guess saying anything behind you would just be copying what you said. I could not of said it better myself. What a pile of shit. I would love to skin him alive.
(05-06-2013, 07:33 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Animal cruelty should always mean a custodial sentence some of the pets I have had in my life were better than human beings and they deserve the same protection and justice as humans.

You speak the truth. Anybody that can do this shit to any animal deserves to be tortured until they welcome death.
Jesus. What a complete asshole.

[Image: randy-miller-thumb-250x209.jpg]

Randy Miller, a 48-year-old New Athens, Illinois, resident, got into an argument with his girlfriend last week -- prompting him to strike her in the leg with a crowbar, according to the St. Clair County Sheriff's Department. He then picked up a hammer and hit her on the head, cops say.

It gets worse.

Miller then retrieved his gun and his dog, a rottweiler, took the animal to a nearby shed and shot him dead.

After his own dog was dead, Miller went back to his girlfriend and grabbed her chihuahua off of her lap -- holding the little dog by its neck, police say. He took the victim's dog to a barn and shot it causing the dog to die.

Miller has since been charged with felony firearm possession, felony aggravated cruelty to animals and two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery. A St. Clair County judge set Miller's bond at $50,000 and the man is currently behind bars.
Don't understand how anyone could do this unless they're pretty much psycho.

[Image: rougeriverdog-090513_244x183.jpg]

Dearborn Heights police say they received a call around 9:50 p.m. on Aug. 26 from a passerby who noticed a dog with a brick tied to his leg in the water of the Rouge River near the bridge at Warren Road and Outer Drive in Michigan.

Officers responded to the scene and rescued the dog, nicknamed “River,” who was muddy but without visible injuries.

“This type of act demonstrates a deliberate and methodical cruelty that is chilling,” Elaine Greene, director of the Dearborn Animal Shelter, said in a statement. “The person responsible for doing such a thing to a gentle, defenseless dog should be considered dangerous.”

A $6,000 reward is now being offered (by the Humane Society and the shelter) for information leading to the conviction of whoever tried to drown the dog.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/09/11/6...uge-river/
Dog probably got in bad with the mob. They don't like it when biscuits don't get repaid.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Smiley_emoticons_smile

I think the dog is clean.

But somebody had a bone to pick with him.

Maybe someone in the know will roll over on the guilty party and unleash information for the reward money.
Maybe the dog was suicidal. Maybe he had 99 problems and a bitch was one. Maybe a paparazzi stole his cellphone full of pictures of him licking himself and put them on the internet. How do we know River WANTED to be saved?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.