Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cowards Who Prey on Animals
Sorry Duchess, I know you hate this thread. But, these assholes are out there and their 'hobbies' say a lot about who they are, in my opinion.

When they celebrate and brag about hurting and killing 'trophy' animals, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them when they get verbally skewered by the public (though I don't condone the threats of physical violence or death).

[Image: article-5909315-4DD7EF0E00000578-441_636x497.jpg]

Tess Thompson Talley of Kentucky went to South Africa last year on her fantasy hunting trip.

'Prayers for my once in a lifetime dream hunt came true today! Spotted this rare black giraffe bull and stalked him for quite awhile,' the 37-year-old posted alongside the photos of her posing proudly with the corpse of her kill.

'I knew it was the one. He was over 18 years old, 4,000 lbs and was blessed to be able to get 2,000 lbs of meat from him.'

In response to the backlash she's received, Talley told FOX news that the giraffe wasn't really rare, just old. She also claims that the giraffe was too old to breed anyway, and the giraffe had killed a couple of bulls.

Well, thank god Tess just happened to be on the continent to kill for trophies at the same time the giraffe was wreaking havoc; what a selfless giver she is!!! 78 Her bullshit reminds of rapists and murderers who always blame their victims.

I don't care about people hunting for food. But, to me, that's clearly not what this was -- regardless of how much meat happened to be gotten from the kill. And, she's not some conservationist motivated by a desire to save other animals either.

This was a glory trophy killing -- that's why she spent all the money to go to South Africa and that's why she posed with the dead giraffe, bragged about killing him, and thanked god for the 'once in a lifetime' thrill of the kill.

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#comments
Teddy Roosevelt would be stunned.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Teddy Roosevelt wouldn't have been stunned at all by Talley. But, he probably would stun a giraffe and get off on killing it too, if he'd not progressed with the rest of society. He probably wouldn't lie about it if he were still here today though, in my opinion.
I wish someone would act on their death threat. And then I would thank God that the dumb bitch got what she deserved.
I went to an auction once and there with a bunch of stuffed animals and there was a Giraffes head and neck, a freakin Giraffes head in it! I stopped for Ice cream after and on the highway was a Giraffes head sticking out of a pickup truck going down the road. This was before toys-R-us went out of business.
(07-02-2018, 05:03 PM)sally Wrote: I wish someone would act on their death threat. And then I would thank God that the dumb bitch got what she deserved.

Now, she's claiming that she's the victim and that the reason people are disgusted by her brag-kill is because she's a woman.

Here's her latest bullshit.

For all the people wishing death or even threatening death to me, this does nothing positive for your ‘movement,’ it only shows the world how lopsided your priorities are,” Talley said. “The very same picture could have been posted, and are posted daily, of men with their trophies and not a word is said.”

She continued, “It is by far women that hunt who catch more grief from the ‘tolerant’ and ‘all loving’ animal rights activists. It’s sickening to the majority of people how women are treated all over the world, except in the case of women hunters. You people call yourselves compassionate and caring, yet some of the most vile things have been directed at me and many other women hunters.”
https://people.com/pets/kentucky-woman-u...k-giraffe/

Derp. Like nobody's shared their disgust over Donald Jr. and Eric Trump's boast-posts and pics of the safari animals they've killed for sport. And, nobody expressed anger at the male dentist who paid big money so he could stalk and kill Cecil a couple of years back.

Tess Talley is a lying, cold-hearted, dipshit.
She's the epitome of an asshole, that's for sure.
The fickle finger of fate has done its job.

Lions vs. poachers

At least three suspected rhino poachers have been killed by a pride of lions after they broke into a game reserve in South Africa. Rangers discovered human remains around 4:30 p.m. local time on July 3 in the immediate vicinity of the lions’ territory at the Sibuya Game Reserve in Kenton-on-Sea in the Eastern Cape, more than 24 hours after an anti-poaching dog alerted her handler that something was amiss. The ranger however did not examine the disturbance further because it was not unusual to hear the lions at night. When members of the anti-poaching unit investigated, they recovered human remains, a high-powered rifle with a silencer, wire cutters, an axe and three pairs of shoes.

It is only right and I hope the lions don't get killed. Usually once they taste human flesh they tend to like it and lose their fear of people.
Has anyone watched Trophy?

I have to say that there is nothing wrong with hunting. Shooting deer, bear, pheasant, ducks, squirrel, Moose and a number of other animals. In a controlled and harvesting application it actually helps animals. Without hunters there would be game wardens picking off the wildlife in order to control them. They have a purpose and are needed. Some like the big game hunters are just rich people shooting what is allowed. I don't see any reason although shooting one to save 50 seems worthwhile as long as that's what it's doing. Poaching is the most vile of them all and they should be the one's that get the most time in jail. Poaching is right up there with murder in my eyes at least.