Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

RE: GAME OF THRONES

Also I don't see how Margaery or anyone survives that, it blew up the whole city. Even if they got out they were toast.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
06-27-2016 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Cutz Offline
Mocker

Yeah even if she left when she tried she's probably still a goner. But good on her for figuring it out.

I was certain the Arya scene was a dream until they cut away... I'm shocked she went full vigilante but good for her. In a den of thieves and villains, you're either a player or a victim. She's going to be a formidable assassin.

What in God's name are the northerners doing. Who the hell cares who the king of the north is? King of the north, king of the south, king of the yellow brick road... there's an UNDEAD ARMY marching south. Does it really matter who you're following? Anyone with a heartbeat is your ally! If they don't focus on the real threat, they're gonna get steamrolled by death incarnate. The dude raises his arms and everyone he's killed becomes his soldier! That's some shit that would make me ally with Queen Bitch even though I hate her more than anyone.

But no, Dragonlady is going to come sweep through the western kingdoms and take King's Landing, securing her throne and decimating both armies just in time for the undead to get past the wall. Then All Men Die. I know your game RR.

06-27-2016 11:08 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(06-27-2016 09:50 AM)Donovan Wrote:  Also I don't see how Margaery or anyone survives that, it blew up the whole city. Even if they got out they were toast.

(06-27-2016 11:08 AM)Cutz Wrote:  Yeah even if she left when she tried she's probably still a goner. But good on her for figuring it out.

I'm sometimes unreasonable where this show is concerned and other times it's straight up denial.

They made me this way.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
06-27-2016 11:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

I kinda wanted to see what The Mountain did to Septa.

06-27-2016 03:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Tammy75 Offline
Mocker

The Citadel is the most amazing place!

06-27-2016 11:48 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

The writers have confirmed only about 15 more episodes, max.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
06-28-2016 01:41 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Grrrrr

06-28-2016 05:14 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Game of Thrones received 23 Emmy nominations today. They rule HBO. Smiley_emoticons_smile

One of those Emmys has Peter Dinklage's name on it. Unfortunately, a few of the show's actors are competing against each other.

07-14-2016 05:04 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Will Peter Dinklage's emmy be shorter, you think?

07-14-2016 05:05 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Nope. It's going to look absolutely massive when he holds it. Go, imp!

07-14-2016 05:08 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Samuel Jackson recaps Game of Thrones:

"Here's the Starks, nice family. Don't get attached. I'm just sayin." LOLOL

07-14-2016 05:08 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

That was cool!

I can hardly believe I'm enthralled with a show that features flying, fire breathing dragons! hah

The white walkers give me the willies. I hope to see a little more of them next year. I think the dragons are going to be the only thing that can wipe out those bitches.

Seeing Ned took me right back to when he was killed. I was so mad, hollering at the TV, I may even have covered my head when I cried. Ugh. They got me good.

07-14-2016 05:21 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I just watched how the last two episodes were made. The fight scene in Battle of the Bastards & when the Sept is blown up are brilliantly done. The special effects are ah-mazing.

I don't want to disillusion anyone so, you've been warned.

07-18-2016 06:47 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Game of Thrones returns on July 16 with only 7 episodes. I actually spent a little time watching ice melt. 84

03-10-2017 07:00 AM