Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
(09-03-2017, 01:27 PM)sally Wrote: Apparently this show goes way past just flashing some boobs.

Oh hell yeah. I saw a brother & sister have hot, buttery monkey sex in front of their dead son. I saw at least one orgy too.

I've never been able to watch the killings. Hearing them was bad enough. Violent death is juicy sounding.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well hell, maybe I shouldn't be allowing my 19 year old son to watch it either. In fact you better stop watching it too, missy.

It's goddamn freaky to see that little boy I saw in a picture referred to as being 19 yrs. old. He's a man for godssake, he was just a little kid.
* hot buttery monkey love

See how that stuck with me.
I got the Bananas if you got the butter.
There is a ton of graphic sex no the hetero and otherwise.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Aww, Jon Snow and Ygritte are getting married. For realz. That's so lovely.

He played an April Fools joke on her. Funny, not funny.

It starts at the 45 second mark.

Great prank. I hope that prop head isn't from the next season.
(10-10-2017, 01:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aww, Jon Snow and Ygritte are getting married. For realz. That's so lovely.

He played an April Fools joke on her. Funny, not funny.

It starts at the 45 second mark.

hah
(10-10-2017, 10:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: hah

Can you imagine! I'd want to put a hurtin' on somebody.
(10-11-2017, 12:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 10:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: hah

Can you imagine! I'd want to put a hurtin' on somebody.

I'd want to do an even bigger revenge prank.

(which I guess is putting a hurting on someone depending on how big and out of control the revenge prank gets)
I'm watching episode three tonight and so far I like it. I like that Sean Bean is in it, I think he's a good looking man. Hopefully he's not a Hollywood pedo.
(07-21-2013, 06:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Look what I got!

[Image: IMG_1497_zpsd8121ec1.jpg]

As you can see it says complete season, right? I pop the first disc in and it's not what I expected to see, it should have shown me a Winter scene but I got a prison instead so I started ordering episodes from Amazon, I've seen the first two. They kept my interest & I look forward to watching more.

Whatta bunch of freaks, huh. The Queen is fucking the stepson, the dwarf is fucking everyone, the white/blond brother & sister are more than a little weird. The scenery is gorgeous. The bastard son is a sweetie pie. Right now I'm wondering if the little kid who saw the Queen & stepson fucking will wakeup from his coma & at the very end of episode 2 I turned it off before the father kills the wolf pet. Oh...and the Queens bio son is a goddamn twat.

That's where I'm at now.
What about the show?
(11-04-2017, 08:27 PM)sally Wrote: That's where I'm at now.

I hope you're enjoying it. I binge watched it in order to catch up and I'm so glad I did. In general, television sucks ass, this was the first show in years that engaged me. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that you have to wait so friggin' long between seasons.
Well so much for my favorite character, that little fucker Joffrey had him beheaded.
(11-09-2017, 01:38 PM)sally Wrote: Well so much for my favorite character, that little fucker Joffrey had him beheaded.

Ned, right? I remember being so fucking mad and I knew then that nobody was safe.

There's so much good stuff ahead for you.
Yes Ned. The only other thing I've seen him act in is the movie National Treasure and he was so good looking in that movie.

Joffrey is a POS, he doesn't have a single redeeming quality. He's so fricken sadist.