The Death List
Ralphie May died. Sad. He was only 45.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I liked him a lot, he was a great comedian.
watched some of his stuff a while back here at the house. Told the room mates then that wasn't long for this world
RIP
Jim Nabors passed away at the age of 87. RIP.

[Image: article-2270681-17404C7F000005DC-95_634x415.jpg]

Nabors was discovered by Andy Griffith (pictured, right, with Nabors) when Nabors was working in a Santa Monica nightclub way back in the day.

Nabors went on to co-star with Griffith in 'The Andy Griffith Show' and then starred in the spin-off 'Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C.'.

Also a singer, Nabors recorded over two dozen albums, loved for his rich baritone voice and scored five gold and one platinum record.

Nabors is survived by his husband Stan. They've been together for 40 years and got married in 2014.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...z4zxCbRfbe
Holy shit that guy was still alive?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I'm glad he was able to marry his partner before he died. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That is pretty cool.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

So long, Gomer. Whenever I think of you, my brain screams SurpriseSurpriseSurprise.
He opened the Indy 500 for many many years.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-03-2017, 06:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So long, Gomer. Whenever I think of you, my brain screams SurpriseSurpriseSurprise.

Mine screams:

(12-03-2017, 09:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Mine screams:

Now mine is too! hah
(12-03-2017, 09:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 09:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Mine screams:

Now mine is too! hah

Bass Ass Grin
I miss Mr. McFly. But, he's not the latest addition to The Death List or anything (I very sincerely hope).

I also miss foxy FAHQTOO............this death news made me think of her, a fellow MASH fan.

[Image: 49CAC80100000578-5459169-Stiers_starred_...586341.jpg]

M*A*S*H actor David Ogden Stiers, who played Charles Winchester III (right), has passed away at the age of 75 following a battle with bladder cancer.

Thanks for the laughs. Rest in Peace.

That was my favorite show at one time. I loved everything about it, it was so funny, so well written, some of them could mock like nobodies business.

Rest in Peace Stephen Hawking.

[Image: 4A2D0D5500000578-0-image-a-1_1521018481808.jpg]

He died yesterday at the age of 76 surrounded by his family, fifty-five years after being told he had less than three years to live due to his motor neuron disease / ALS.

Professor Hawking founded many theories which gave birth to the modern field of quantum physics.

Arguably the person who understood the foundation of the universe better than anyone, it offered a unique perspective to him.

'Science predicts that many different kinds of universe will be spontaneously created out of nothing. It is a matter of chance which we are in,' he said.

Hawking was a long-time critic of the idea of a deity and religions. He believed that it was natural for people to believe in an all-powerful God before science offered an explanation.

In his opinion, science offered a clearer and more thorough explanation than faith. The physicist famously said 'there is no heaven or afterlife', describing the belief that we live on after death as a 'fairy story'. He believed that living your best life was more important than hoping for a heaven.

Hawking was never one for self-pity. His brilliance and sense of humor kept him constantly working and made him the subject of focus and mentions across pop culture.

Along with black holes, quantum physics, and the formation of the universe.....Hawking found women to be among the greatest mysteries in life.

More:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...story.html
https://www.biography.com/people/stephen...ng-9331710
(03-14-2018, 04:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hawking found women to be among the greatest mysteries in life.

I like that. It makes me feel unique.
He used to get freaky right by my house.

http://www.freedomacresresorts.com/
(03-14-2018, 05:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: He used to get freaky right by my house.

http://www.freedomacresresorts.com/

Hawking definitely loved women, in all ways. He wasn't shy about that.

I bet he literally drooled over them at the strip joints (man, that was bad, but there's something in the air around here lately).

I haven't watched 'The Theory of Everything' yet, but that's the next movie I'm gonna rent OnDemand. Heard it was pretty good.
I feel like MS has been to Freedom Acres, and FU probably has too.

Hell, FU might own the place or run his own in his part of the world.