BG1's mosh pit
That's kickass! Heavy on the F and reverb that's for sure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-01-2017, 06:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: That's kickass! Heavy on the F and reverb that's for sure.
You should hear Justin play the shovel.
hah How the heck does that thing stay in tune all the way up and down the fret board?
(05-02-2017, 11:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: hah How the heck does that thing stay in tune all the way up and down the fret board?
I think you mean handle hah And with a slide, tuning isn't all that critical.
I guess that's what I get for not listening to it. Ok I listened to it and followed a few on youtube and just realized that a person could play the rhythm a few times make it loop over and over then add a lead. I've never seen that on the same guitar.
(05-02-2017, 04:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I guess that's what I get for not listening to it. Ok I listened to it and followed a few on youtube and just realized that a person could play the rhythm a few times make it loop over and over then add a lead. I've never seen that on the same guitar.
Yeah you can actually do it on a delay pedal. Steve Vai was doing that back in the 80's with an analog delay pedal.
Here I am using a couple cassette decks .Sarcastic My timing has to be just right.
(05-03-2017, 11:34 AM)Maggot Wrote: Here I am using a couple cassette decks .Sarcastic My timing has to be just right.
If you have a deep love for cassettes, you may want to pick up a 4 track. They make digital 4 tracks, but those wont eat your cassette tape half way through recording, and if that possibility isn't there it takes all the fun out of using a cassette. hah
7 years ago to the day we lost one of the most powerful vocalists to ever grace the stage. RIP Ronnie James Dio. \m/\m/
Chris Cornell dead at 52. I wasn't really a fan, but RIP. This is about the only song I ever heard him do well live.
My good friend Bruce Corbitt was just diagnosed with an Esophageal tumor. Throwing up some of his best work and hoping for the best. Stay strong bruthah, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Its really not the end of the world, cancer, quite a few advancements there,so many are put into remission. Esophageal cancer killed my Dad but he lived till 70 so he had 20 years I'm on my 4th year in remission for cholorectal cancer. It's not the end of the world by a long stretch. I think of it as a new beginning as I would not even be typing useless crap had I just said fuckit, my time has come.

I got out of it by the skin of my teeth. Catching it early is key though. I had 3rd stage. But I'm OK somewhat and my life has not been interrupted very much. I'm normal in all my physical capacities, but my mind, that's all frazzled and needs rope work with a binding.

So its not a death sentence, pancreatic cancer is though.
(05-23-2017, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Its really not the end of the world, cancer, quite a few advancements there,so many are put into remission. Esophageal cancer killed my Dad but he lived till 70 so he had 20 years I'm on my 4th year in remission for cholorectal cancer. It's not the end of the world by a long stretch. I think of it as a new beginning as I would not even be typing useless crap had I just said fuckit, my time has come.

I got out of it by the skin of my teeth. Catching it early is key though. I had 3rd stage. But I'm OK somewhat and my life has not been interrupted very much. I'm normal in all my physical capacities, but my mind, that's all frazzled and needs rope work with a binding.

So its not a death sentence, pancreatic cancer is though.
Biopsy and CT results come back today. Once those questions are answered we will have a better idea of what his chances of recovery are.
Confirmed as cancerous. Stage 3 likely, possibly stage 2, will know more after another scope.
First round of chemo went well.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!