Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Roof rake
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I would use it. A neighbor got one of those roof heating elements a few years ago. Kept breaking down. Shorted out a couple times. I'd go with the rake.

Pretty clever, huh. There are a shit ton of people who would love to have that right about now or someone to use it for them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The ole wire trick..............

Respect-applause I would do that! Fun Fun Fun

I don't have a single memory of ever having the roof of my childhood home needing to be shoveled off. I think that's strange given where I come from.
I've got about 3ft of snow on a few spots the rest is about 2ft I have to get up there Saturday and get it off before it sleets Saturday night. People are getting 500.00 per roof around here.
(02-20-2015, 12:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Respect-applause I would do that! Fun Fun Fun

I don't have a single memory of ever having the roof of my childhood home needing to be shoveled off. I think that's strange given where I come from.

I don't either and we used to get a lot more snow than we do now...except for last year.
Bizzare pastimes of northern dwelling Americans hah
Whats all that white shit?

Har Har.

This crazy weather makes the news every fricken day. I saw a crosswalk with the snow piled so high on the corner someone had actually dug a tunnel for people to walk through.
(02-20-2015, 02:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I don't either and we used to get a lot more snow than we do now...except for last year.

Weird, huh. I hope I remember to ask my Dad when I talk to him. I don't recall ever hearing about roofs caving in either.
I'm about done with this snow crap, but I'm more concerned with the huge amounts of icicle buildup in spots. Looks like I'll be doing some gutters/insulation work this spring. Crawling in attics is my most favorite thing to do after unmedicated dental surgery.
(02-21-2015, 07:51 AM)Donovan Wrote: unmedicated dental surgery.

Masochist.

Why would you suffer through that?!
Jack Nicholson in Little shop of Horrors was a painful dentist lover also. Had he known about chewing tin foil he may not have been so good.

If I'm having anything other than teeth cleaning done I have to be sedated. 50
(02-20-2015, 12:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: The ole wire trick..............

Actually can't help but think, they were very lucky with all that "extra added weight" on the roof, that it didn't help the roof to collapse! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Hey Cars, did you hear all the snakes are moving indoors looking for heat?
I was really hoping to see a big, fat square or two of snow hit him right in the face and yet, it didn't.

Clever contraption.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-21-2015, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hey Cars, did you hear all the snakes are moving indoors looking for heat?

Ha Ha Ha, we have the "A/C" on, so it's cold in here! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Your AC can kiss my ass. The_Villagers