Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OBAMA'S LEGACY
6 more days then the crying time will be over.Catfight
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Or it could be viewed as, in 7 days a vindictive, deranged cocksucka will get access to the nuclear codes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's not a very nice thing to say about your President.

It's very difficult to view him as that.
I felt the same way with Obama but that did not change the fact. I'm kinda getting sick of either one of the lackies getting thrust into my newsfeed box.
(01-13-2017, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Or it could be viewed as, in 7 days a vindictive, deranged cocksucka will get access to the nuclear codes.

The whole world will soon get access to our nuclear codes. Fuckface will "accidentally" post them on Twitter.
(01-13-2017, 09:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

The whole world will soon get access to our nuclear codes. Fuckface will "accidentally" post them on Twitter.

Do you pre-read anything you press "enter" too? Just wondering.
This is the narcissism that is Barrack. But..............

(01-13-2017, 10:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: This is the narcissism that is Barrack. But..............

And President Obama is displaying narcissism for saying "at least he will go down as a real President.....that is just the truth... Fuckface makes statements every day about how great and wonderful he is.......I just want to understand how you Obama haters process your information...

I love how President Obama has so much love for his family, his brotherly love for Joe Biden, and yes, his love of the people...He's got love in his heart. Hallelujah! Lord praise President Obama...hallelujah!!!!!!!!

P.S. Obama is being sarcastic (which he has right to do), but it is clearly not displaying self love....
(01-13-2017, 09:39 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 09:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Do you pre-read anything you press "enter" too? Just wondering.

Nope. Where's the fun in that? I like to post fast and loose.

Farewell 59

[Image: 20-obama-white-house.w710.h473.2x.jpg]
I bet he's glad to get the hell out of there.
(01-20-2017, 08:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet he's glad to get the hell out of there.

It was said O left a personal letter for T in the White House.

What do you suppose it said?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yeah, after 8 years, it probably is a relief to move out and have the weight of the world off his shoulders. I think W was probably counting down the days too.

I love old brick homes and lots of trees. The Obamas are renting this house about 3 miles from the White House until Sasha graduates from high school. Cool digs.

[Image: 0525-obamas-rental-washington-fine-prope...-llc-3.jpg]

The inside is really beautiful too. Gallery: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/25/politics/o...ses-house/
(01-20-2017, 08:37 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 08:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet he's glad to get the hell out of there.

It was said O left a personal letter for T in the White House.

What do you suppose it said?

Trump and Obama had a 20 min ride together before the inauguration. They probably talked basketball and poker.
(01-20-2017, 09:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, after 8 years, it probably is a relief to move out and have the weight of the world off his shoulders. I think W was probably counting down the days too.

I love old brick homes and lots of trees. The Obamas are renting this house about 3 miles from the White House until Sasha graduates from high school. Cool digs.

[Image: 0525-obamas-rental-washington-fine-prope...-llc-3.jpg]

The inside is really beautiful too. Gallery: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/25/politics/o...ses-house/

Magnificent!

I didn't see the "Secret Service" quarters though!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'd never heard of Songify The News before Cutz posted one of the Gregory Brothers videos a couple of years ago. I love those guys.

Here's their remix of Obama's Farewell Address.

Bernie's definitely got some moves.
(01-28-2017, 10:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd never heard of Songify The News before Cutz posted one of the Gregory Brothers videos a couple of years ago. I love those guys.

Here's their remix of Obama's Farewell Address.

Bernie's definitely got some moves.
hah
Obamas Ink Book Deals

[Image: 234090_146_news_hub_194959_677x251.jpg]

The auction to secure the publishing deal for the two books topped $60 million, with Penguin Random House winning out.

The figure is a record-breaking total for presidential memoirs, the Financial Times reported. The rights to Bill Clinton’s 2004 autobiography, “My Life,” netted $15 million; George W. Bush’s 2010 “Decision Points” scored an estimated $10 million.

Obama, who left office in January at the age of 55 (young by the average standards of previous presidents), has said his immediate post-presidency plans include a vacation with Michelle and writing a book.

A portion of the book advances will be donated to charity, including the Obama Foundation, The New York Times reports. The books are expected to be released sometime in 2018.

Both of the Obamas have previously written books, though Michelle Obama has never written an autobiography. Barack Obama’s autobiography, the 2004 “Dreams from My Father,” and the 2006 “The Audacity Of Hope” were both massive bestsellers. In fact, more than 75 percent of the Obamas’ income since 2006, when Barack Obama first became a U.S. senator, has come from book sales, according to Forbes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obam...ybyrg22o6r&

Good for them. I wish them nothing but the best. I saw some pix of them vacationing, they looked happy & relaxed.