Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MS IS A BAD CHRISTIAN
(05-01-2015, 09:37 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 09:31 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't know if MS is a bad Christian or not. But, he's definitely a good sport.

Yeah, he is.

I've had to work with my younger kids recently about losing.

Yes, the school district says that with a child going into 1st grade, the summer before, have them lose at games and then learn how to handle it.

Maybe the good sport part is rubbing off on me.
(05-01-2015, 10:13 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yes, the school district says that with a child going into 1st grade, the summer before, have them lose at games and then learn how to handle it.

Stop listening to other people tell you how to raise your kids for fucks sake. What if your kid is winner, what if winning comes easy to them, you're supposed to make them fail in order to learn how to deal with it on their summer vacation? Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-01-2015, 10:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 10:13 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yes, the school district says that with a child going into 1st grade, the summer before, have them lose at games and then learn how to handle it.

Stop listening to other people tell you how to raise your kids for fucks sake. What if your kid is winner, what if winning comes easy to them, you're supposed to make them fail in order to learn how to deal with it on their summer vacation? Jesus Christ.

These were professional educators making these recommendations.

Do you think I'm going to just ignore their wisdom?

Hell no.

I spend just about every free moment I have with my kids kicking their ass at Chutes & Ladders and Go Fish.

They know how to lose with class & style.
MS often displays rank hypocrisy.

And that makes him a SUPERB Christian.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-01-2015, 10:17 AM)Duchess Wrote: Stop listening to other people tell you how to raise your kids for fucks sake. What if your kid is winner, what if winning comes easy to them, you're supposed to make them fail in order to learn how to deal with it on their summer vacation? Jesus Christ.[/i][/size]

Testify.

I always tell my daughter "if you are going to play try your best to win fairly otherwise don't bother playing"
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-01-2015, 10:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: These were professional educators making these recommendations.

So? So fuckin' what? Whatever, white bread, let someone else impress their ideals upon you and raise YOUR kids the way THEY see fit.

I was thinking about this in the shower and it's actually pretty funny, I should have laughed in your face rather than cussed you. You go, buddy. hah
(05-01-2015, 10:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 10:29 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: These were professional educators making these recommendations.

So? So fuckin' what? Whatever, white bread, let someone else impress their ideals upon you and raise YOUR kids the way THEY see fit.

I was thinking about this in the shower and it's actually pretty funny, I should have laughed in your face rather than cussed you. You go, buddy. hah

I'm going to give you a choice to make.

Either ignore everything I've got say here or I will jinx your precious football team for 2015.

You know I can.
MS needs a Christian intervention. Let's get Joel around here and talk about it.
I tell my kids to win any way possible and bring their guns just in case. hah Stomping heads all the way.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Good Christians don't attempt blackmail.
(05-01-2015, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Some Good Christians get creative when trying to rid themselves of a parasite.

Fraud
(05-01-2015, 04:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Some Good Christians get creative when trying to rid themselves of a parasite.
Over the years MS I've learned that nearly ALL christians get creative in justifying their actions. Doesn't make it right, but I think you know that. For what it's worth I agree with the rest regarding "teaching children how to lose." It comes with experience. I for one think society has gotten too accustomed to accepting mediocrity. I never got a participation award and I wouldn't give a crap about the award if I ever did because everyone who participated got one. It's a meaningless door prize. I've raised my kids to be the best they can be and send them back to the grindstone when their best wasn't good enough. Hard work and effort elicits it's own rewards. Soapbox
(05-01-2015, 11:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm going to give you a choice to make.

Either ignore everything I've got say here or I will jinx your precious football team for 2015.

You know I can.

Good Christians don't make threats.
Does anyone here even grasp what the 1st grade teacher was trying to tell parents about Kindergartners transitioning to 1st Grade?

There's no more crying if you lose a game of Chutes & Ladders or if you lose a game of Go Fish.

No one's trying to raise their kids to be losers or to be mediocre. No one wants to listen to crying and gnashing of teeth when someone DOES lose.
(05-01-2015, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 11:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm going to give you a choice to make.

You know I can.

Good Christians don't make threats.

Would you like me to share my thoughts about the 2015 Philadelphia Eagles?
Hit-er with your purse MS, don't take that shit sitting down!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-01-2015, 04:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Does anyone here even grasp what the 1st grade teacher was trying to tell parents about Kindergartners transitioning to 1st Grade?

Like it was a mystery before now? Suddenly in 2015 parents need to be told this? Did they tell you about potty training before preschool too?

(05-01-2015, 04:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Would you like me to share my thoughts about the 2015 Philadelphia Eagles?

I have the antidote.
(05-01-2015, 04:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 04:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Does anyone here even grasp what the 1st grade teacher was trying to tell parents about Kindergartners transitioning to 1st Grade?

Like it was a mystery before now? Suddenly in 2015 parents need to be told this? Did they tell you about potty training before preschool too?

You sure talk a good game.

You'd be lost around little kids.