Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
An example of media hype

Frickin Media Terrorists through out (ask & or state) to the public, outrageous hypothetical (even scandalous) "food for thought" questions or statements of whatever comes to their minds. Just to try to out do and get a jump their media competitors. It's getting continually worse as time goes by. They want to "one up" each other!

It's no longer Journalism!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-21-2019, 07:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Where do I start..........OK buzzfeed.

The report, published Thursday, cited two unidentified federal law enforcement officials who said Trump had told Cohen to lie in his testimony to Congress in August and October 2017 about negotiations involving a Trump Tower deal in Moscow.
Trump also supported Cohen’s suggestion that he personally meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the 2016 election to galvanize negotiations, according to the BuzzFeed report.
In a rare statement, special counsel Robert Mueller’s office disputed the accuracy of BuzzFeed’s report, though did not describe which specific passages it took issue with. Mueller is leading the Justice Department’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether Trump obstructed justice.
“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s team, said in a statement.

They have a source that know a source.......... hah of coarse the left ate it up like candy

next..................

The young men of Covington Catholic High School have been subjected to nothing short of a political inquisition because of their faith, the color of their skin and their devotion to making America great again. And they are owed an apology.

What CNN, The New York Times, the Washington Post and National Review (among others) did to these teenage boys is simply outrageous.

The boys had been in Washington to participate in Friday’s March For Life. Later in the day, they assembled outside the Lincoln Memorial to wait for school buses. And that’s where the trouble started.

These boys were railroaded by the media and did nothing wrong.

It was getting ugly, and I was thinking, ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,” Phillips told Washington Post. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”

Phillips told the Detroit Free Press that he had seen the white Catholic students “attacking these four black individuals.”

“There was that moment when I realized I’ve put myself between beast and prey,” he told the newspaper. “These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that.”
It was all untrue, of course – but that did not stop the mainstream media from going nuclear.

This kind of stuff needs to be remembered the next time the media has a "gotcha" moment or something they say that starts out with "If true" ............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can't follow the Trump story right now-all of it is a mess to me.

Turns out the kids were assholes anyway and now I am a racist too.

Here is what i really believe about the kids: I believe they were being rambuctious when the elder Nathan Phillips walked up to them. To expect them to suddenly change from that seems odd to me. I also believe however that they were being disrespectful in their "tomohawk" cheers and gestures.

I don't know why that kid stopped in front of Nathan-or why he stopped in front of him-I think he was being calm-BUT DARE ME TO SAY THAT ON SOCIAL MEDIA! I WILL BE LABELED A RACIST IN NO TIME.

Plus now pictures are coming out of a basketball game where one kid wore not only black face-but black body and the picture looks awful-taunting a black basketball player. So there is that.

But the media did run with the worse case scenario in the story of course.

There were five black guys loudly preaching and they attracted a very large crowd of these kids.  Things were getting ugly when the NA Elder and his small group walked between the two drumming and singing.  The black preachers even said the NA Elder was bravely trying to protect them from attack.  All this is on video.  The media hype defending these kids is bizarre, there's even one story where the kid in the Elder's face claims *he* was trying to defuse the situation.  Keep an eye on him, he'll be nominated for the Supreme Court in a few decades.

re the black face photo.  Look at the photo again, there's more than one kid in blackface.  There's also this.  Those are white power hand signs.
[Image: Dxd2dNhVsAETB8H.jpg]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I watched the video. The kids were coming back from a pro life rally that was out there when the woman's rally was happening. They were at the bus stop when 4 black Hebrews started throwing quite a few verbally abusive taunts such as "faggot" killers ........there are quite a few watch the real video. When a lying Indian leftist troublemaker walked into the group of boys with a drum getting in the face of one of the students, Some students asked the adults if they could do school basketball cheers and they did. The Indian lied to the media about what the kids actually did and a second video came out proving their point,

The kids in th school are advanced students that graduate at 16 yrs old and go on to get their bachelors degree by 18 yrs old. They are NOT a bunch of stupid children. The kid in the video was far more an adult than the Indian or the 4 black Hebrew assholes, Who are in N.Y. and D.C. pretty much professional activists. 

As a matter of fact the internet sleuths pinpointed another kid and attacked his family and his parents business even though it was not even the kid in the video,

When you say b-b-but the basketball team at that school wore black face you may want to dbl check that and find out the "real" truth behind the story.

Also The Indian or "Phillip" the veteran is also a professional activist and may want to lay low for a bit.

The moral of the story is give it 24 hrs before jumping on the bandwagon or you may just hope it all goes away. Just like these dopes want. Quite a few Twitter pile ons were deleted and some were from the Pub side. They are also losers and deserve scrutiny in anything they do. Jaime Lee Curtis comes to mind
If you think this story, or hundreds of others, is an honest mistake or just an accident; then think again. The main stream media knows the retraction doesn't matter; people remember the lie. It has been that way through out history.

I have warned on numerous occasions the media is lying; I have suggested you check sources, educate your self, trust no one. This story is another fine example of my point; those boys were besieged by professional agitators because of the MAGA hats. The two groups in question (the Indians and the black Jewish homophobes) were little know groups that used this incident to expand their media presence. They fed a false narrative to the press because they knew the press wouldn't check the details. The false narrative was in line with the narrative the media has been hyping since Trump got elected.

Watch the whole tape, those boys acted with upstanding morale fiber, and just as  MLK taught his followers, do not react when provoked. They are to be commended for their restraint.

I have suggested every one educate themselves so you are armed with the real truth when confronted with future misinformation campaigns. As long as Trump is president they will only worsen. As technology improves they will alter audio and video to show people saying and  doing despicable things and no will be able to tell what is real any more. 2020 and 2024 are going to be insane.

None of this is new; in 1919 Rudyard Kipling penned:

Quote:The Gods Of The Copybook Headings

As I pass through my incarnations in every age and race,

I make my proper prostrations to the Gods of the Market-Place.
Peering through reverent fingers I watch them flourish and fall.
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings, I notice, outlast them all.

We were living in trees when they met us. They showed us each in turn.
That water would certainly wet us, as Fire would certainly burn:
But we found them lacking in Uplift, Vision, and Breadth of Mind,
So we left them to teach the Gorilas while we followed the March of Mankind.

We moved as the Spirit listed. They never altered their pace,
Being neither clud nor wind-borne like the Gods of the Market-Place;
But they always caught up with our progress, and presently word would come
That a tribe had been wiped off its icefield, or the lights had gone out in Rome.

With the Hopes that our World is built on they were utterly out of touch.
They denied that the Moon was Stilton; they denied she was even Dutch.
They denied that Wishes were Horses; they denied that a Pig had Wings.
So we worshiped the Gods of the Market Who promiced these beautiful things.

When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promiced perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: 'Stick to the Devil you know.'

On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promiced the Fuller Life
(Which started by loving our neighbor and ended by loving his wife)
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: 'The Wages of Sin is Death/'

In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
By robbing selective Peter to pay for collective Paul;
But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: 'If you don't work you die.'

The the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth-tounged wizards withdrew,
And the hearts of the meanest were humbled and began to belive it was true
That All is not Gold that Glitters, and Two and Two make Four---
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it once more

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man---
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began:---
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;
And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!  

The more things change...
The more things stay the same...
(01-21-2019, 09:34 PM)Rootilda Wrote: There were five black guys loudly preaching and they attracted a very large crowd of these kids.  Things were getting ugly when the NA Elder and his small group walked between the two drumming and singing.  The black preachers even said the NA Elder was bravely trying to protect them from attack.  All this is on video.  The media hype defending these kids is bizarre, there's even one story where the kid in the Elder's face claims *he* was trying to defuse the situation.  Keep an eye on him, he'll be nominated for the Supreme Court in a few decades.

re the black face photo.  Look at the photo again, there's more than one kid in blackface.  There's also this.  Those are white power hand signs.
[Image: Dxd2dNhVsAETB8H.jpg]

Being that this is not what happened at all and there is proof to the contrary, why are you an ideological degenerate and liar? Just curious
I watched the videos, several of them, recorded by different people from different angles. I read about the school, again from more than one source.

Good people don't defend bad people. I see you. Everyday.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yet everyone defended Phillips. A man who created and agitated a situation of his own making, then lied and demonised a group of 16 year old kids .

Good people do not support, excuse, or justify such revolting efforts
(01-22-2019, 05:54 AM)Duchess Wrote: I watched the videos, several of them, recorded by different people from different angles. I read about the school, again from more than one source.

Good people don't defend bad people. I see you. Everyday.

Then why are a lot of journalists deleting tweets and back pedaling?
(01-22-2019, 07:14 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Good people do not support, excuse, or justify such revolting efforts

28  I love this so much! You haven't seen the last of that post.   28
(01-22-2019, 08:01 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Then why are a lot of journalists deleting tweets and back pedaling?

I haven't seen that but if you give me some examples I will be glad to track 'em down later and try to find out why. Thanks!
(01-22-2019, 08:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-22-2019, 08:01 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Then why are a lot of journalists deleting tweets and back pedaling?

I haven't seen that but if you give me some examples I will be glad to track 'em down later and try to find out why. Thanks!

CNN

THE BLAZE

REASON

MEDIAITE

that enough?

Duchess, you seriously need to examine your sources.
THE BLAZE

Perfect timing they just posted this follow up.
Jamie lee Curtis climbed aboard the tard train too. 
It's cute how the left is defending a completely ridiculous encounter that happens everyday in America. Usually it gets pushed back into the background though. Because everybody knows there are no racist lefty's. Cute indeed.

The violent left strikes again.
(01-22-2019, 08:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: I haven't seen that but if you give me some examples I will be glad to track 'em down later and try to find out why. Thanks!

This might interest you:  https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/dont-d...1831931203
(01-22-2019, 09:12 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Duchess, you seriously need to examine your sources.

Are you fucking kidding me. I refrained from commenting because I didn't have any sources at that time. Dipshit.
(01-22-2019, 10:03 AM)Maggot Wrote: Jamie lee Curtis climbed aboard the tard train too.

I recently read that she apologized. Is an apology "climbing aboard the tard train" in your eyes?
(01-22-2019, 01:47 PM)Rootilda Wrote: This might interest you:  https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/dont-d...1831931203

Thanks! I read the article and watched the video, it's one I hadn't seen and I've watched a few at this point. I'm not one who has doubted my own eyes but I came close to it early on and it would have been easy to do so without taking the time to read (and watch) more.
Rumor has it that Trump plans to invite smirking MAGA kid to the White House because why not? We're in the darkest timeline.