Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I'm so friggin' hungry. Feeeeed me.

I had no idea that some biscuits have almost a thousand MG's of sodium. I know a lot about fat grams and know by looking at most foods what they consist of but I'm just learning about sodium. I'm so glad I don't have health issues where I have to pay attention to salt. It looks like a real pain in the ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I wish I had one of those big boards with all kinds of food choices on them that the Jetsons had. I frequently have that thought. Just imagine, click on what you want to eat and moments later it magically appears. *sigh*
(08-17-2017, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wish I had one of those big boards with all kinds of food choices on them that the Jetsons had. I frequently have that thought. Just imagine, click on what you want to eat and moments later it magically appears. *sigh*

I'd prefer the food replicators on Star Trek. They're much improved since Kirk's time. 99% Tribble free.

d

These days, that's called "Delivery"! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-17-2017, 06:50 PM)Carsman Wrote:

d

Delivery usually takes 45 minutes to hour. Its just not the same.
(08-17-2017, 07:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

d

g

You never heard of "Jimmy John's"?

I liked Jimmy John's until I read the owner likes to trophy hunt elephants and lions and shit. They are really fast and their subs are always fresh, but I'm not ordering from there anymore.
(08-21-2017, 05:12 PM)sally Wrote: I liked Jimmy John's until I read the owner likes to trophy hunt elephants and lions and shit.

That's so awful. I wouldn't give them my business either. Fuck 'em.

Elephants are darling, special creatures. There are a shit ton of baby elephant orphans because of poachers killing their mothers for the ivory. The babies remember that shit and it traumatizes them. They NEED love in order to survive. That is not an exaggeration.

Watch this.

(08-21-2017, 04:22 PM)Carsman Wrote:

d

g

Nope. I heard of Jimmy Dean's sausages.
(08-21-2017, 07:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 04:22 PM)Carsman Wrote:

d

g

Nope. I heard of Jimmy Dean's sausages.
b

Who's Jimmy Dean's? hah

(08-21-2017, 05:12 PM)sally Wrote: I liked Jimmy John's until I read the owner likes to trophy hunt elephants and lions and shit. They are really fast and their subs are always fresh, but I'm not ordering from there anymore.

Jimmy John's owner is a friggin egomaniac.

Countless commercials with Peyton Manning, and you can just tell the guy's a giant douche.

There is no Jimmy John's here. We do have a lot of sub shops & pizza joints for such a little town though now that I think of it.

There is? There are? I don't know.
(08-22-2017, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There is no Jimmy John's here. We do have a lot of sub shops & pizza joints for such a little town though now that I think of it.

Oops.

Now I feel like a moron.

I was speaking about the Papa John's guy.
(08-22-2017, 03:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I was speaking about the Papa John's guy.

Now that I do have.

...and a Dominos, Nino's, Pat's and probably 4 or 5 other random pizza shops.
Pizza places are the cats ass for laundering money.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sally, would you make these for our pretend Mock party?

You got the instructions, you get your fat ass up and make them.

You're the food person! You'll make those goddamn tequila shots and like it!

Crabby old bat. Slurp a half dozen of 'em when you're done.
And have some shots!