Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jhoon Rhee 80 yrs old

He says he will live 120 yrs.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
At least if he doesn't live that long no one will have to embarrass him and tell him.

Also, I am certain he is a racist. Just look at him sitting on those black pants.
(08-01-2015, 02:40 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Also, I am certain he is a racist. Just look at him sitting on those black pants.

hah This is like the 6th post in a row I've seen you refer to something as racist.

I know you're not a racist, Mr. Bone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh yeah, he's racist alright he probably still has a black and white T.V. and a rebel flag in his garage. My lawn jockey is just a proud reminder of the whites failed attempt at subjugation.
I'll do a deal with ya Jimmy, if you can admit to your racism, I'll get him to admit to his botox.
I thought he was going to live for quite a while because he exercised ate well and took care of himself.  Nope he died April, 30th this year of cancer. Dammit!!! He was 86
My Mother was a fitness nut and did Advanced Aerobics, 4 times a week, well into her forties. She did not drink or smoke and ate well. Died in her early 60's of Cancer. Father did not exercise, smoked, drank, and ate poorly. Still going and nearly 70.
SHINGLES

[Image: 08rhee-punch-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
Yeah he had that but I thought that was just mostly a discolor of the skin thing like a rash. I've seen people with it.
I get shingles all the time. Mostly in the crotch region.No big deal.
(10-24-2018, 10:58 AM)Maggot Wrote: I thought he was going to live for quite a while because he exercised ate well and took care of himself.  Nope he died April, 30th this year of cancer. Dammit!!! He was 86

(10-24-2018, 03:37 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: My Mother was a fitness nut and did Advanced Aerobics, 4 times a week, well into her forties. She did not drink or smoke and ate well. Died in her early 60's of Cancer. Father did not exercise, smoked, drank, and ate poorly. Still going and nearly 70.

Both my mom and dad did not take healthy care of themselves all their lives.

They did not exercise, they smoked, they drank, they ate piss poor meals (little to non nutrition content) they hardly
ever went to the doctor for regular check ups. Even so, they did however have all their senses right to the end!

And my mom lived 9 months longer than my dad, as he died 2 months short of 95.

And my mom made it until 2 months short of 94.

I have a friend, who still has his mom, she's 106!! And still alert!

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-24-2018, 04:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I get shingles all the time. Mostly in the crotch region.No big deal.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Are you sure it's not just bikini-line rash from leaving the Nair on too long?
(10-25-2018, 12:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 04:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I get shingles all the time. Mostly in the crotch region.No big deal.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Are you sure it's not just bikini-line rash from leaving the Nair on too long?
Yes. It's been awhile since I last used Nair.
I used Nair cream and then wax when I was a teenager, but they always burned my skin.

This is the best facial hair removal method I've found, easy and painless.

[Image: GUEST_dd3abd1a-7858-47cf-8130-18eb7be679...8&fmt=webp]

For body, shaving in the shower only takes a minute and works great.

I never really understood why some women (and men) pay hundreds of dollars for professional waxing and hair removal. But, I hate to waste money.
Great minds think alike. I've thought about getting Flawless.
If it stops the bleeding from all the scratching I'm all for it Clangy...........All for it.
(10-25-2018, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: If it stops the bleeding from all the scratching I'm all for it Clangy...........All for it.
:thumbsup:
(10-25-2018, 09:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: If it stops the bleeding from all the scratching I'm all for it Clangy...........All for it.
:thumbsup:

Clang, Just make sure you get the right one. They look very similar and sit side by side on the shelf. I wouldn't want to see you make the same mistake I did.

[Image: 8e547b5cfd28c9fed27e36bd1ec3acc6.gif]
That was a night to remember.
:(