Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-16-2019, 11:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think Andrew Gillum said it best, "the racists believe he's a racist".  I believe that perception is intentional on the part of Trump and some in the White House.

Exactly. His base is all he's got and he's going to say (or not say) whatever he needs to in order to keep them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-15-2019, 10:15 PM)MirahM Wrote: It is fucking awful.

It is. He has much in common with the white American dudes who have terrorized and killed people here in the States. Here is the abomination flashing the "white power" sign in court. The same white power signal that has been flashed in the briefing room of the White House.

[Image: 11058564-0-image-a-8_1552695927927.jpg]
A "white supremacist" quoting and praising a female, black conservative . . . makes perfect sense.   hah
(03-19-2019, 01:29 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: A "white supremacist" quoting and praising a female, black conservative . . . makes perfect sense.   hah

Yeah, I found that strange as well.

Part of me wondered if he was looking to put heat on her in his attempt to spur more racial tension and incite a race war.

Then again, he's a nutbag and Candace Owens does espouse some of his views.  So, who knows.
Nutbag . . . evil, murderous, hating, little twat . . . sums it up.

Not Trump, not white supremacy . . . just another fucknut with a need to act out and feel powerful.

We don't hold the Quran or Muhammad responsible for attacks in the name of Islam.

So why Trump?
(03-19-2019, 02:19 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Nutbag . . . evil, murderous, hating, little twat . . . sums it up.

Not Trump, not white supremacy . . . just another fucknut with a need to act out and feel powerful.

We don't hold the Quran or Muhammad responsible for attacks in the name of Islam.

So why Trump?

All mass murderers are fucknuts, in my opinion -- regardless of their race, religion, or anything else.  

And, plenty of people blame the Quran whenever a Muslim commits murder -- there are dozens of comments by posters here at Mock to that effect.  

The Australian fucknut who shot up the New Zealand mosque was a white supremacist who believes Trump is one too, in his own published words.  And, his fear and hatred towards 'invader' immigrants and non-whites was his stated motive for killing so many innocent Muslims while they were praying. 

But, of course, not all white supremacists are violent.

Anyway, while I think Trump emboldens some extremists, I don't hold him responsible for the actions of this particular extremist fucknut or other mass murderers and attempted mass murderers inspired by his rhetoric.

I do hold President Trump responsible for his own words however, same as I do for any other adult.  And, I believe he intentionally riles and shores up his base by demeaning others repeatedly.  I don't like it when anyone in a leadership role divides people that way for personal gain, much less the President of the United States.  

But, some people/voters who share Trump's views and/or love his personality do like it, so I don't expect him to change his style no matter what happens (unless he wins a second term, perhaps).
(03-20-2019, 01:26 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 02:19 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Nutbag . . . evil, murderous, hating, little twat . . . sums it up.

So why Trump?

All mass murderers are fucknuts, in my opinion -- regardless of their race, religion, or anything else.  

And, plenty of people blame the Quran whenever a Muslim commits murder -- there are dozens of comments by posters here at Mock to that effect.  

The Australian fucknut who shot up the New Zealand mosque was a white supremacist who believes Trump is one too, in his own published words.  And, his fear and hatred towards 'invader' immigrants and non-whites was his stated motive for killing so many innocent Muslims while they were praying. 

But, of course, not all white supremacists are violent.

Anyway, while I think Trump emboldens some extremists, I don't hold him responsible for the actions of this particular extremist fucknut or other mass murderers and attempted mass murderers inspired by his rhetoric.

I do hold President Trump responsible for his own words however, same as I do for any other adult.  And, I believe he intentionally riles and shores up his base by demeaning others repeatedly.  I don't like it when anyone in a leadership role divides people that way for personal gain, much less the President of the United States.  

But, some people/voters who share Trump's views and/or love his personality do like it, so I don't expect him to change his style no matter what happens (unless he wins a second term, perhaps).

Yes, why should he ever say bad things about some people? People NEVER say bad things about him there is not an unkind word about him here.

It is completely fair to expect someone to never retaliate to anything said about them, their family, their identity, their lifestyle, their success......
I think Maxine Waters emboldens some extremists. 
"I said, if you see them anywhere, if you see them in a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them, you're not welcome here or anywhere," Waters recalled in the weekend remarks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Chee cray cray.
"You're not welcome here" could definitely trigger a killing spree.

[Image: OkBGyqU.gif]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(03-20-2019, 08:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think Maxine Waters emboldens some extremists. 
"I said, if you see them anywhere, if you see them in a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them, you're not welcome here or anywhere," Waters recalled in the weekend remarks.

Oh look, the trump supporter has something to say about a person emboldening extremists and he's not referring to trump! Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Suck it!
Sri Lanka 

[Image: 000_1FT4SC.jpg]

At least 207 people have died after suspected suicide bombers blew up churches and five-star hotels in an Easter Sunday terror attack in Sri Lanka.  Rest in peace.

The eight blasts today ripped through landmarks in Colombo and on Sri Lanka's east coast, targeting Christians, hotel guests and foreign tourists and leaving at least 450 people wounded.  

Six bombs went off in quick succession before another two blasts two hours later in Sri Lanka's worst violence since the end of its decades-long civil war in 2009. The victims include at least 35 foreigners, believed to include Britons and Americans as well as nationals of Turkey, China, Portugal and the Netherlands. 

(continued)
Sri Lanka’s defense ministry ordered a nighttime curfew across the country, and authorities “temporarily” blocked access to social media websites and applications “in order to prevent incorrect and wrong information being spread,” Udaya R. Seneviratne, secretary to the country’s president said in a statement. 

The curfew went into effect at 6 p.m. local time and was due to end at 6 a.m. Monday.

Sri Lankan Defense Minister Ruwan Wijewardena described the attacks as a terrorist incident and blamed religious extremists.  

Wijewardena did not release any additional information about the arrests of seven suspects believed to have participated in the attacks.

Refs:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...tion-small
https://www.timesofisrael.com/7-suspects...-bombings/
(03-20-2019, 12:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 08:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think Maxine Waters emboldens some extremists. 

Oh look, the trump supporter has something to say about a person emboldening extremists and he's not referring to trump! Ahahahahahahahahaha!

Suck it!

Trump does not embolden extremists. That is another Democrat talking point. Think for yourself.
I don't think it was a terrorist thing but I do think that the French will fuck up all the donations and are going towards it. No doubt planning ways to divert funds to their shitty government that considers 36 hrs a full work week.
(04-21-2019, 11:43 AM)Maggot Wrote: I don't think it was a terrorist thing but I do think that the French will fuck up all the donations and are going towards it. No doubt planning ways to divert funds to their shitty government that considers 36 hrs a full work week.

I think you're referring to the Notre Dame Cathedral fire covered in the thread downstairs, not today's Sri Lanka bombings?  

Anyway, the Sri Lanka bombings of churches and hotels definitely looks like a well-planned and coordinated terrorist attack by religious extremists, based on what's been released thus far.

I haven't seen any claims of responsibility from any terrorist organization as of yet though.
Dammit...........wrong thread.  Russian   This is what happens when the world is renewed and stuff.
(04-21-2019, 12:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dammit...........wrong thread.  Russian   This is what happens when the world is renewed and stuff.

Or.............when one is experiencing a 4 /20 hangover.   Awink
i haven't smoked in over 2 months, it makes me cough to much. I had no clue what 420 was until a few years ago and I learned that on this forum. But no hangover today just scrambled brains today.
(04-21-2019, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: i haven't smoked in over 2 months, it makes me cough to much. I had no clue what 420 was until a few years ago and I learned that on this forum. But no hangover today just scrambled brains today.

I've never been much of a smoker and haven't smoked in at least a year, maybe two.

Every now and again I'll have a .25 TCH mint or a .50 chocolate coffee bean and a drink or two when I watch live music on YouTube though, if I have a chance to just gel and I'm not going anywhere.  

I really like low-dose edibles the best - no coughing and predictable quality/buzz.