Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TIS CHRISTMAS WEEK!
(12-21-2015, 11:31 AM)sally Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 10:52 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The special ingredients are 2 cups of kindness and a dash of love.

With a pinch of pubes and a dusting of dandruff.

I've got the recipe memorized. So, I won't be scratching my head when I bake my neighbors' mouth-watering batch of Christmas cookies.

And, I don't bake naked in the winter, so no pube pinches either. However, I might make an exception when I whip up your gingerbread gift, Gryla -- I'd definitely pinch a loaf for you.
(12-21-2015, 11:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: Are Macadamia nuts expensive in Cali? The professor made white chocolate chip vanilla and macadamia nut cookies the other day. but I'm not satisfied with just her cookies, I want yours too.

They're not really expensive.

I love nuts in general, but I'm not a big fan of the Macadamia for some reason and I've never baked with them.

Have you tried wasabi flavored almonds, Mags? I had some the other day; man they're good.
(12-21-2015, 12:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 11:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: Are Macadamia nuts expensive in Cali? The professor made white chocolate chip vanilla and macadamia nut cookies the other day. but I'm not satisfied with just her cookies, I want yours too.

They're not really expensive.

I love nuts in general, but I'm not a big fan of the Macadamia for some reason and I've never baked with them.

Have you tried wasabi flavored almonds, Mags? I had some the other day; man they're good.
Just too easy...
Not everyone washes their hands after touching nuts, BG. Can you imagine how many nut sacks you have shook hands with?
(12-21-2015, 02:59 PM)sally Wrote: Not everyone washes their hands after touching nuts, BG. Can you imagine how many nut sacks you have shook hands with?
Probably more dick than nuts. I don't know anyone that pulls out the whole rig just to piss. hah

Hahaha!

Please, please, don't let me burst into laughter while shaking hands the next time. Please don't even let me recall this conversation.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-21-2015, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahaha!

Please, please, don't let me burst into laughter while shaking hands the next time. Please don't even let me recall this conversation.

hah
(12-21-2015, 03:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 02:59 PM)sally Wrote: Not everyone washes their hands after touching nuts, BG. Can you imagine how many nut sacks you have shook hands with?
Probably more dick than nuts. I don't know anyone that pulls out the whole rig just to piss. hah

Yeah, but how many women do you shake hands with? We get all up in those nuts. With both hands.
I just want to say for the record that I wash my hands after pissing sometimes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-21-2015, 05:53 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 03:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Yeah, but how many women do you shake hands with? We get all up in those nuts. With both hands.
None. I'm more of a hugger with the ladies if we're close. It's actually a fact that ladies hands are dirtier than men's hands.
Merry Christmas all. I hope everyone has a great week.
Me, well I attended my first Christmas party a week ago. That was a work party. Yesterday was my second Christmas event. Christmas eve morning will be the third event and jan 3rd will be the last. I do have to work Christmas day. Since I don't have anything planned that day I decided too work all day so that the employees can spend the day with their family's. I chose to work new years day also.
As far as presents go those are all taken care of. I just have to wrap the rifle I bought for my wife, as well as the gold dipped roses I got for both girls. I already have the jewelry wrapped so that's a plus.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(12-21-2015, 06:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 04:22 AM)cannongal Wrote: I put all the kids gifts in a trash bag, and threw it under the tree.

No way! hah

My mother, when she would threaten to throw away all the shit we didn't pick up all year long, would put it in a giant trash bag and eventually give us the bag back at Christmastime with our name on it. When I reminded her of this she denied it ever happened. But I remember. Oh yes. I remember.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-21-2015, 07:39 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 04:22 AM)cannongal Wrote: I put all the kids gifts in a trash bag, and threw it under the tree.

No way! hah

My mother, when she would threaten to throw away all the shit we didn't pick up all year long, would put it in a giant trash bag and eventually give us the bag back at Christmastime with our name on it. When I reminded her of this she denied it ever happened. But I remember. Oh yes. I remember.

I don't even bother giving the garbage bag back, I just throw it straight in the trash. I work to hard to keep my house clean, you leave your bullshit laying around and it's going in the trash. I don't give a shit if it's your homework or favorite video game. My mom once swore that I threw her eyeglasses and sweater out hah.
And when it's time to stick your old ass in a nursing home, that trash bag is gonna be the difference between a classy one and one of them you see on CNN Crime Report. Never emotionally damage anyone who may eventually be responsible for changing your adult diapers, is all I'm saying. Look at mine, he's about to go die under a fucking tree someplace.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Yeah I'm pretty much screwed. Even when my husband can't find something the first thing he says is " I bet your fucking mother threw it out".

I kind of go crazy with the lawn and leaf bag on cleaning day, everything in my path gets thrown in there.
Alright, we need some Mistletoe up in here.

[Image: mistletoe-in-the-doorway.jpg]

I picture Gunnar, nervously crouched in the corner, anxiously waiting to pounce on my friend aussie when she walks under that doorway.

He doth protest too much...

No way! hah

I also put they're stocking stuffers in a liquor box, and threw they're stocking on top of it.

I am just not in the Christmas Spirit this year, didn't even decorate, really, just a tree and a couple of my favorite santa's on the mantle.

Usually my yard looks like an airport landing strip, and my house looks like a sadistic version of the Santa picture place at the mall.

No Christmas bonus for the electric company this year.
(12-21-2015, 10:52 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 07:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 07:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: These cookies won't be going in the trash.

Are you making "special" cookies? Cookies with pot as an ingredient?

There's no marijuana in this recipe. The special ingredients are 2 cups of kindness and a dash of love.

I'm making Martha Stewart's Ultimate Chocolate Chip cookies again, and they're delicious.

My neighbors definitely won't be tossing their cookies this Christmas Eve. Sally the Gryla is full of shit.

I bought my neighbors holiday colored hand towels monogrammed with the initial of their last name. Yeah, I kind of hate stuff that you only pull out once a year but 1) I didn't have to cook and 2) it seemed somewhat original. I bought them from Etsy. Nice quality, $11 each, done.
Commando Cunt Queen
working working working.

Aussie, are you going to the hotel again this year?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]