Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NFL 2016
Rodgers has literally had two plays like that this year... no time left, losing, snowball's chance in hell, and he wings it up on a prayer 60 yards... and somehow they stay alive by the skin of their teeth. Super exciting finish.
Listen, I've always thought I had an above average arm, and the throw he made last night, moving to his left, pulling up and even falling back a bit, then throwing it 60+ yards with a defender closing, is simply phenomenal.
I don't know how he was a backup for so long.
Five letters: F-a-v-r-e.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

The Eagles have formally announced our new HC. I wish I felt more positive about this.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I just met him. He's young...and he said "culture". Oooohhh God.
(01-18-2016, 02:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The Eagles have formally announced our new HC. I wish I felt more positive about this.
One thing I will give him is that I thought for sure the Chiefs were history after they lost their RB, but they overcame that and made a playoff run. I also think Schwartz is a good hire on Defense.
(01-19-2016, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I just met him.

Where?

Also, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:

At his press conference.

We're screwed.
Big games for the winners of this seasons football greats this weekend. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Please shove Tom Brady up your butt.
hah Pats have a 3 point advantage over the Broncos as they limp into this game. The Panthers look better than either one though and they are the enemy.

It must be so exciting to be playing meaningful football in January. I wouldn't know.
I will root for the Pats for you if it makes you feel better.

It would make me feel better if you rooted for Peyton. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Go Peyton!
This will end up being a lateral and the big break NE was looking for.
(01-24-2016, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Go Peyton!

Go Peyton! I'm not normally a Broncos fan. But I like Peyton and hate Brady. He's a cheater. I really realky hope the Broncos kick ass.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-24-2016, 05:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 04:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Go Peyton!

Go Peyton! I'm not normally a Broncos fan. But I like Peyton and hate Brady. He's a cheater. I really realky hope the Broncos kick ass.

I attended U of Colorado, was based in Denver with Continental Airlines, moved back there in 1995 so it is my adopted home. I was there during glory days of Elway and "repeat" bowl games.....so I will always be Broncos fan. Last week when predictions were being made, I thought it would be Broncos versus Panthers, but I am thinking now maybe Cardinals (I live here in Phoenix now), but think they have great team, will play against Broncos....I will seriously have a temper tantrum if the Patriots win today.....

.I did get upset with Elway for dumping his wife, though so bought my Toyota from another dealer. hah
(01-24-2016, 05:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Go Peyton!

He won! He won! Love025
Yes he did!

Suck it Tom Brady.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies