Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
(07-22-2017, 04:27 PM)username Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 11:31 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: I myself think it would be cool if Trump unzipped his human skin at the inauguration and stepped up to the podium as the lizard king.

I think he's going to unzip his human skin and be revealed as a barely sentient Cheeto.

You have my money in an envelope yet, Fang??

Check with aussiefriend. I covered the envelope in stamps and mailed it to Mock crazy lady,1313 Mockingbird Lane, Mocktown USA.
USA? Yeah you fucked up.
(07-23-2017, 03:03 AM)BigMark Wrote: USA? Yeah you fucked up.

This post is basically the answer to everything in this thread.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-24-2017, 02:36 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 03:03 AM)BigMark Wrote: USA? Yeah you fucked up.

This post is basically the answer to everything in this thread.

hah
(07-24-2017, 02:36 PM)Donovan Wrote: This post is basically the answer to everything in this thread.

Did you see or read anything about him speaking before the Boy Scouts yesterday? It was basically a campaign rally with an audience of kids. He threatened to fire Tom Price, he talked about crooked Hillary (he thinks about her everyday), he brought up his electoral college, there's more, way more but you get the idea. It was more bizarre than usual and that's saying something given the level of daily bizarre.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How's that impeachment thing going? Any ground shaking and mind boggling advancement? Because "everyone" knows he won't last a year. There was a poll in the Huffington Post on it last year with 80% of their well informed readers saying yes. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
WINNING!!!

Yes winning on some fronts that have merit, but losing on many more fronts due to his childish actions and uncouth ways!

He doesn't need to be a "politician", but he does need to apply diplomacy
in his actions and deeds. And He needs to "stop that damn Tweeting" already!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-25-2018, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: How's that impeachment thing going? Any ground shaking and mind boggling advancement? Because "everyone" knows he won't last a year. There was a poll in the Huffington Post on it last year with 80% of their well informed readers saying yes. hah

I haven't seen too much about impeachment, it's more about collusion/obstruction these days. However, I don't pay much attention to talk of impeachment when I do see it because it's not something I agree with and I don't find it interesting. If I'm not interested in something/someone I'm pretty much blind to it.
(01-26-2018, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: How's that impeachment thing going? Any ground shaking and mind boggling advancement? Because "everyone" knows he won't last a year. There was a poll in the Huffington Post on it last year with 80% of their well informed readers saying yes. hah

I haven't seen too much about impeachment, it's more about collusion/obstruction these days. However, I don't pay much attention to talk of impeachment when I do see it because it's not something I agree with and I don't find it interesting. If I'm not interested in something/someone I'm pretty much blind to it.

Even if the Donald was "Impeached", doesn't mean he would leave office!

Bill was, and he stayed on till the end of his term, so.

I see a lot of Trump costumes this year, aka Superman!
(01-26-2018, 04:28 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Even if the Donald was "Impeached", doesn't mean he would leave office!

Bill was, and he stayed on till the end of his term, so.

That whole impeachment cracks me up. It is really hard to give any (respect, credibility, validity, whatever) to the lefttards that keep screaming IMPEACH! they started that shit before the election was over, completely ignoring the definition of impeachment. There are certain requirements that have to be met first, things like Actual broken laws, Treason, Bribery to name a couple. Being offended, insulted, disappointed, irked, or annoyed do not constitute broken laws.
I don't agree with all the ways he gets things done but he definitely has gotten more good done for this country in 1 year than booze did in 8.
Keep going Mr President, I got your back
Now you have me thinking of back zits and if there is really an official "Presidential back zit popper" working at the White House. It's troubling. But yeah, he's doing O.K. he seems to be hitting his stride now. The speech he made at DAVOS was pretty good.
(01-26-2018, 08:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Now you have me thinking of back zits and if there is really an official "Presidential back zit popper" working at the White House. It's troubling. But yeah, he's doing O.K. he seems to be hitting his stride now. The speech he made at DAVOS was pretty good.

Yes, I watched the whole speech at the tip of my chair, "hoping" that he would not blurt out something crude.
He did not, and actually "The Donald's" speech was very good!

What a difference a few years make. Persistent little bitches.
[Image: kq2gtIj.png]
Is Clang cleaning his room like he says he is?
No, and he is not getting his cleaning deposit back either.
What the fuck is that up there, Mark? Do I need to beat your ass? Yes, I do.
Twillas zit.