Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YO, MOCK DADDY!
(06-17-2018, 02:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's so hot here like 90deg hot. The trees that gave me shade around my pool are gone and its now direct sun. No freakin way I can stay out there. I'm getting a new umbrella today and want to build a gazebo out there like this.

[Image: patio_roof_beams_calredwood9.gif]

Looks nice for effect, but to to provide cooling shade like you want, the overhead slats will need to be spaced 5 to 6 inches apart, not as shown.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Unless you grow vines on them.
I think the spacing is 1" wider than the height of the board used on the roof so a 2x6 would need a 6 12 or 7 " space. But I could put some grapevines on it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Happy Father's Day, Mock Daddy! I hope your special day is nice and your kids are suitably thankful by giving great gifts, no ties or cologne, nothing like that. You deserve something fun, like your favorite music or a bottle of really good booze! XO
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm celebrating by buying my son an 800.00 laptop and paying 1280.00 for my Daughters insurance.  I feel like doc Smith screaming "The pain, the pain" Oh yeah.........my pool is ready to swim in so they will be splashing around Monday while I'm at work. It will be in the 90's.
The only love I have for that sonofabitch is that his kids love him. 8, 22, and 26 year old kids love their papa. The girls get along with him more though, my son is mama's boy and we get along better.
(06-21-2020, 04:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm celebrating by buying my son an 800.00 laptop and paying 1280.00 for my Daughters insurance.  I feel like doc Smith screaming "The pain, the pain" Oh yeah.........my pool is ready to swim in so they will be splashing around Monday while I'm at work. It will be in the 90's.

My dad usually celebrates by taking me out to a Chinese buffet,   this year,  he decided to do a seafood cookout for me and his stepchildren.   Best father's day ever!!!  Btw,  why do you dads feel like you have to pay for something????
Because the pimp threatened to kick my ass?
Happy Father's Day, Mock daddies!  99

Do you remember how you felt when you first learned you were going to be a father?

XO
Like a bolt of electricity went right through me. Shock, awe, pride, excitement, anxiety…and many others all in one

But mostly gratefullness. Lucky. Big silly grin for months
I was 17, fear.
Happy Father's Day, Mock daddy's!

Do your kids make you laugh?

I hope y'all can have a nice day.

XO
Daddy could swear!!!

I didn't know you had kids BigMark. 17 is quite young!

He married her. 

Sally was a child bride too.
We used to fuck in the weirdest places, the school field, her mom's garage, my buddies vw van.
Happy Father's Day, Mock daddy.

Clangy, Ed owes you and today would be a good day for him to pay up.
(06-18-2023, 05:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: Happy Father's Day, Mock daddy.

Clangy, Ed owes you and today would be a good day for him to pay up.

A couple days without him is payment enough for now. Was nice hanging out at the cigar shop last night without him even though all we did was watch golf and a little bit of WOW wrestling. Might go watch a movie without him today and then go back to the cigar shop tonight. Or maybe just check out Dadfest in Washington Park across the street.
Wait, whats going on? What did I miss?