Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Found this on a Bing search
http://yourlisten.com/Battery/jack-venoo...es-threats

I miss the Troll Kingdom LOL last thing Jack said to me is I hope you die.
I found this pretty funny never guessed he had such a squeaky voice.

Oh dear.

*ahem* Donovan. DONOVAN!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-22-2016, 11:48 AM)Pokemon999 Wrote: I miss the Troll Kingdom

I don't. Most people there never understood my weird, twisted sense of humor. Besides I've found here at Mock, you can be funny and entertaining without being an asshole troll.
What was the original search?
'Lame drama troll bullshit'?
'baby carrot hiding under a miniskirt?'
(08-22-2016, 08:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: 'baby carrot hiding under a miniskirt?'

Denied.

I looked up your search term guess and this is what I got.

[Image: d135a16ed7eac2accd77f48ad2c4fe79.jpg]

Learn something new everyday.
I'm impressed! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You've never heard Jack's music clips "the sounds of the 70s" where he thinks he's a DJ for WKRP in Cincinnati? Such a strange little man he is.
Haha hey Cory, Jack and Gear and Jibbles all got banned outta here a few years ago, these people dont know or don't care about that crowd. You would know Sally, Username, Clang, Lovechild, Blindgreed, and me from Spinflippery, that's about it. And maybe Hair of the Dog from TK, briefly.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Yeah I knew this place Mock forums was mentioned in the past by Jack but never registered here.
The person who really got under Jack's skin was Rick Onley who died like two years ago or more.
Then you had that troll on Troll Kingdom just trying to get under Jack's skin all the time.
(08-22-2016, 06:43 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: What was the original search?

Jack and his last name
http://liarscheatersrus.com/

Pokey, I edited the name out of your link. No names. Thanks!

Carry on...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's a touch of hate within this thread.

A bit unusual for MOCK.
(08-22-2016, 06:02 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 11:48 AM)Pokemon999 Wrote: I miss the Troll Kingdom

I don't. Most people there never understood my weird, twisted sense of humor. Besides I've found here at Mock, you can be funny and entertaining without being an asshole troll.

Yeah we just accept your grossness whether it's real or not. The five hundred skin tags on your neck, we don't care. I want to get at you with a bag of cotton balls and 20 bottles of Tag-Away.
(08-23-2016, 08:34 AM)sally Wrote: You've never heard Jack's music clips "the sounds of the 70s" where he thinks he's a DJ for WKRP in Cincinnati? Such a strange little man he is.

Indeed. And for an "allegedly" 70 something year old man he sounds "suspiciously" like a pre-teen before puberty.