MORE NOSY QUESTIONS
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is your home decorated for the holidays?

Have you ever had sex in front of the Christmas tree? Hummers count.
Nope. But on an unrelated note, tree sap and semen taste pretty good together.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is your home decorated for the holidays?

Have you ever had sex in front of the Christmas tree? Hummers count.
Nope. But on on an unrelated note, how do I remove pine needles from my balls?
I know performing acupuncture on your nuts with pine needles seemed like a good idea at the time, but now you'll have to find a china man to pick them out.
(12-07-2018, 10:39 PM)sally Wrote: I know performing acupuncture on your nuts with pine needles seemed like a good idea at the time, but now you'll have to find a china man to pick them out.

Not hard to do. 500 million Wangs to choose from.
That takes balls.
(12-07-2018, 09:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: tree sap and semen taste pretty good together.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

How the hell did I miss this.  [Image: slap.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-08-2018, 12:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 09:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: tree sap and semen taste pretty good together.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

How the hell did I miss this.  [Image: slap.gif]
?
Do you stayed dressed until you go to bed or do you put on loungewear/pjs earlier?

Do you hold hands with your man/woman?

Have you kissed with tongue recently?
(04-01-2019, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you stayed dressed until you go to bed or do you put on loungewear/pjs earlier?

I am retired; I only wear clothes if I am going out, and never sleep in any thing.

All the time, but she has other parts I enjoy holding more. Smiley_emoticons_wink  

Every day; that is true love, French kissing when you first wake up.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(04-01-2019, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you stayed dressed until you go to bed or do you put on loungewear/pjs earlier?

I never put on pajamas before bedtime and sometimes crash in my clothes.  

I like holding hands and french kissing, but I'm single now and haven't done either recently.
When I get home from work I take off my pants or shorts and put on a nice soft T-Shirt and walk around in my boxer briefs. Hold hands everyday and french kiss on friday nights.
Holy crap a flock of Parrots just landed in the tree next door, it sounds like they are all being strangled what a racket!
It does no good yelling at them to shut up, they'll just tell you to fuck off.
Sometimes I see parakeets flying around with the chickadee's in the spring or summer, usually its adolescent hawks that drift high in the sky sometimes 16 at a time and the occasional bald eagle high in the tallest trees by the river or eating roadkill off the highway in the grass. I've taken down the birdfeeders for another week or two because I see bears in the morning louping around trash barrels before the sun comes up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Do you have ashtrays in your home?
fuck no.
(02-16-2023, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have ashtrays in your home?

Do you mean something other than a beer can or bottle, a coffee mug, the toilet or the kitchen sink?
(02-16-2023, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have ashtrays in your home?

I have an ashtray in my car.
Portuguese have them on scooters, filthy.
No ashtrays. I just put them out safely on the kids, dogs, or cats, whoever is closest and flick them. Don't want a fire.