Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
TRUMP TWEETS
(06-27-2018, 01:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: How's business at the Red Hen I was just thinking about some take-out.

Oh really. If you're going to take the time to come all the way down here, come to my house. I'll cook for you.

Regarding her business, a man was arrested for throwing chicken poop at it while screaming make America great again. Some of her employees are gay so there are people holding signs saying they'd better repent or God will burn them, still other signs say Homos are full of demons. How do you think business is?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She could have been part of the new GOP campaign advertisement. Maybe next time...

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Then don't stir the hornets nest for fucks sake.

The GOP. *snorts* They are calling for civility. Civility! I tried to tell someone that and he said YOU LYING LIBTARD CUNT!

hah
Quite a few places have learned a great lesson from all this. Food and politics don't mix well.
The union guys don't sit with us at the local watering hole anymore.
(06-27-2018, 01:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Quite a few places have learned a great lesson from all this. Food and politics don't mix well.

I hope that's not true.
(06-27-2018, 01:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: The union guys don't sit with us at the local watering hole anymore.

Their handlers must have told them to stay away.
The truth is no fun.
I've tossed quite a few union reps off the property over the years.

Two things - Democrats aren't doing the investigation, Republicans are. Why would an innocent person act this way?

hah

[Image: DgxhU1nVMAEWejj.jpg]

Holy shit balls

[Image: Dgxl5pFU0AAsv50.jpg]
The only time I see his tweets is when people post them, usually libs.
(06-28-2018, 01:26 PM)BigMark Wrote: The only time I see his tweets is when people post them, usually libs.

Is it lust or love?
Yes.

Discussing current events is so provocative.
Not sure if i post about it to make myself feel better or to blast the left for their stupidity or to try and change anyone's mind or to act like a talking head on T.V. or some kind of street creed.

All I know is it will not change a damn thing. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
So true.

What are we talking about again?
I read Trump's Tweets
and then I read Melania's, and her #BeBest" campaign. What a bunch of shit.

Then I read all of his children's tweets. LOL They are not children anymore, they are adults.
(06-28-2018, 06:41 PM)Love Child Wrote: So true.

What are we talking about again?

Rambling on about the stuff politicians say and do.