Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
TRUMP TWEETS
I posted about Omarosa twice, it really hit me, because it's a slur against women, when you refer to a woman as a dog. How Sarah Sanders can stand and smile and cover for him is surreal to me, I can't get my head around it.

As for the white kkk people that follow him or the hicks. They are just plain dumb. These are not educated people and he is almost brainwashing them with the help of Rupert Murdoch Fox News, and their IQ is so low they eat it up hook line and sinker, and are blind to the truth. Some of these are dangerous extremist cult like Christians that think God wants him there doing these atrocities to people. For me, because of the evil, I'd say it's the devil. I think Putin might be the antichrist.
(08-16-2018, 05:01 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: How Sarah Sanders can stand and smile and cover for him is surreal to me, I can't get my head around it.

Sarah Slanders has a lifetime of experience being around fucked up individuals, she comes from a family of them so I completely understand why this all comes so easy to her.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
None of it is true Christian values though. It's not true spirituality, it's not love, it's not soul values. Racism is disgraceful. We are getting it here now. With a new Senator using the nazi term "final solution" in his maiden speech. It was highly racist and referred to immigration and wanting to have a white Australia policy.
Omarosa's 10 min of fame is over, with the Manafort trial CNN is having a tough time attacking 2 subjects at once, don't worry though another social injustice shiny object will be seen out the corner of their eyes soon to be telling their low intelligent audience to be outraged about.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
...and they'll quickly move on from that when the Department of Defense releases their updated cost for the trump parade scheduled for November 10. According to what the Pentagon spokesman said, the original cost of $12 million is inaccurate, the updated costs have it at between $80-90 million. For a fucking parade.
Did it go from 1 scoop of ice cream to 2?
Onarosa is scary. I saw her on David Tuteras show. She was bossing him around. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Her and Trump were birds of a feather. Now it has imploded she is a woman scorned. So who knows where this will head.
It's a soap opera everyday. Every fuckin' day. I'm pretty much enthralled with it all.   hah
This is not a well adjusted individual, aside from him being a piece of shit. What the fuck is wrong with him?

[Image: DlCjTwfV4AAjx55.jpg]

[Image: DlClmF0VsAYGsX_.jpg]

[Image: DlCn4rXUwAEc_1s.jpg]

[Image: DlDJElmV4AMOoym.jpg]

[Image: DlDLXO0U4AU5t4E.jpg]

[Image: DlDOy-CUUAEnmza.jpg]
[Image: 200.webp]
SOMETHING
STINKS
AND
HE
KNOWS
IT
He's rage tweeting all the time now.
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in those tweets, seems perfectly normal to me.

Normal for Trump.
I was curious to see his tweets this morning after yesterdays news.

1. I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

2.If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!
Nobody gives Trump any R-E-S-P-I-C-T
Respect is earned. That POS doesn't have a respectable bone in his fat body.
(08-22-2018, 09:38 AM)Love Child Wrote: I was curious to see his tweets this morning after yesterdays news.

1. I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!

2.If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

Pfft "brave man". That convicted felon has another trial next month. Popcorn? *shakes bag*
I think Maggot was making a funny about how Al Sharpton misspelled 'respect' when presenting a case against those who he didn't think showed his friend Aretha Franklin enough of it.

Reverend Al, along with other pundits and Aretha fans, thought it was pretty pitiful that FOX News showed a background picture of Patti LaBelle in their coverage of Aretha's death. They look nothing alike and Patti is alive and kicking.

Some pretty funny mocking memes were born out of the stupid mistake though.
Ahhh, I see.
It just gets more desperate and asinine.

Tuesday, Trump tweeted that Hillary's emails were hacked from her private server by China.

That false claim appears to have been based on an unsourced story run by the conservative Daily Caller and repeated on Fox. It forced national law enforcement to correct the record -- there's no evidence that any party ever hacked her server/emails.

Apparently not getting the hypocrisy, Trump took to Twitter again to complain about stories regarding him in which sources are kept anonymous. He also accused Google of conspiring to display negative news about him in search replies.

Today, he's falsely claiming that NBC's Lester Holt caused a lot of problems for the network when he "fudged" the interview with Trump in May 2017; the one where Trump admits he fired Comey over "that thing about Trump and Russiar" (which some consider an admission to obstructing justice).

Even the Wall Street Journal and Forbes are starting to call this shit out. https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella...bb1a3e2be6
Crazy old bastard. Tweets all morning, goes to a campaign rally this afternoon/evening and then off to his golf club tomorrow, meanwhile lying his fat ass off every step of the way. I look forward to seeing what he says and/or does tomorrow and Saturday when Senator McCain is getting all the attention. It will be something, I don't know what, but it will be something.

I will give him this though, he knows exactly who his base is and he speaks directly to them and they believe him, no matter how outrageous he is. There will be those who absolutely buy that Lestor Holt/NBC News "fudged" the interview even though there is evidence to the contrary.

The FBI has arrested a man for sending death threats to the Boston Globe, he said he was going to shoot them, said they are the enemy of the people. FFS!