Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
TRUMP IMPEACHMENT
Yeah, it seems everything is taken out of context, I guess it depends on who does it. I still think she's just another young dope that has very little understanding of very much.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-13-2019, 07:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, it seems everything is taken out of context, I guess it depends on who does it. I still think she's just another young dope that has very little understanding of very much.

These days I check everything and then I check it again & again. I don't want to be that person who inadvertently pushes out wrong info, fake news or conspiracy theories. I don't like to be wrong but I'm not someone who has a problem with saying that I have been either.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I listened to what she said and it did seem like she did not think it was as serious as everyone in America thought it was.
(04-13-2019, 07:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: You didn't even read what she said. Man. You do yourself a disservice when you only rely on what others are saying and not checking for facts yourself.

Seriously? You didn't read what she saud; here is the fideo of her saying iy.

The context... she was speaking at a fund raiser for CAIR, a know terrorist organization. And she lied, CAIR was founded before September 11, 2001 by the Muslim Brotherhood. I have warned you for years of what is happening; I posted the Plan and was scoffed at. Here is  Omar's history.

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=252&v=9SeM3rQf0gA/[/video]
(04-13-2019, 07:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: You didn't even read what she said. Man. You do yourself a disservice when you only rely on what others are saying and not checking for facts yourself.

YOU do yourself a disservice as you are simply reading the Liberal news and by your own admission you do not seek out alternative viewpoints in reporting.

(04-13-2019, 08:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 07:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, it seems everything is taken out of context, I guess it depends on who does it. I still think she's just another young dope that has very little understanding of very much.

These days I check everything and then I check it again & again. I don't want to be that person who inadvertently pushes out wrong info, fake news or conspiracy theories. I don't like to be wrong but I'm not someone who has a problem with saying that I have been either.

This is bullshit, Duchess. Who are you trying to kid and why? Do you honestly believe it or are you playing us stupid and hoping we believe dishonesty and ignorance?

(04-13-2019, 09:01 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

Seriously? You didn't read what she saud; here is the fideo of her saying iy.

The context... she was speaking at a fund raiser for CAIR, a know terrorist organization. And she lied, CAIR was founded before September 11, 2001 by the Muslim Brotherhood. I have warned you for years of what is happening; I posted the Plan and was scoffed at. Here is  Omar's history.

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=252&v=9SeM3rQf0gA/[/video]

He is right. Have a guess how long this took me to fact check like you supposedly do all the time? Go on, guess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on..._Relations

History
The Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) was created as an "organization that challenges stereotypes of Islam and Muslims" (CAIR letter to Vice President Gore, June 10, 1995), a "Washington-based Islamic advocacy group" (Press release, August 28, 1995) and an "organization dedicated to providing an Islamic perspective on issues of importance to the American public" (Press release, December 13, 1995). Prior to establishing CAIR, its founders observed that "the core challenge [in America], that of stereotyping and defamation, was having a devastating effect on our children and paralyzing adults from taking their due roles in civic affairs" ("The Link," a newsletter published by Americans for Middle East Understanding, February–March 2000). Within that understanding, they formed CAIR to challenge anti-Muslim discrimination nationwide.[12]

Early years (1994–2001)
CAIR was founded in June 1994.[13]

She said that CAIR was founded after and as a result of 911 in 2001. Was that true or false? It was founded 7 years before. Why was she propagating a false claim? Ever heard of Taqiyya? I have and I note that Omar is REALLY dishonest.

But you fact-checked didn't you?

Want to revise your above statements as to your rigorous fact checking
Fuck you
(04-14-2019, 05:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: Fuck you

Fuck you

Learn to think for yourself you do not need to propagate CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Washington Post and New York Times talking points. You are a big girl. You can actually research shit and think through things rather than lean on biased sources pushing a narrative you want to hold onto and get outraged.

Every time you try this all you get is the talking point and once that is critically examined you have nothing not because you are stupid, but because you are pig ignorant and regurgitating thoughts that are not your own. You can't tell us anything apart from the talking points you are given because you have not thought on them.

You were told the talking points
You felt outraged
You felt good you were outraged
You virtue signal them to idiots like Rootilda who swallow that shit up
Someone like Pappy questions it and you have no idea about what he is talking about because you have not thought on what you speak

Its not fact-checking. Its retarded. Don't be retarded
[Image: icon_couch.gif]
Any coins in that couch?
Yes, an 09 S VDB.
89   That is my dream. But I can never seem to pick it up and it just slips back into the lake because the couch is in my canoe.
A republican Congressman, Justin Amash, has publicly called for trump's impeachment. Since he first stated that yesterday I have read dozens of people say how courageous he is being by doing so. It boggles the mind that truth telling in the republican party is now considered an act of bravery. Unlike most of his colleagues, Congressman Amash took the time to read the Mueller report and he laid out all of his reasons for reaching the conclusions that he did. It should be required reading for all of them in DC who are doing the people's business.

Democrats in leadership positions need to get their act together. Stop with the carefully worded letters, stop with their stupid fuckin' stern expressions, stop bringing a feather duster to a gunfight. Stop with it all and DO something. Take off the kid gloves and take some fuckin' action.
Amash Potato has no eyes.
(05-19-2019, 05:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: A republican Congressman, Justin Amash, has publicly called for trump's impeachment. Since he first stated that yesterday I have read dozens of people say how courageous he is being by doing so. It boggles the mind that truth telling in the republican party is now considered an act of bravery. Unlike most of his colleagues, Congressman Amash took the time to read the Mueller report and he laid out all of his reasons for reaching the conclusions that he did. It should be required reading for all of them in DC who are doing the people's business.

Democrats in leadership positions need to get their act together. Stop with the carefully worded letters, stop with their stupid fuckin' stern expressions, stop bringing a feather duster to a gunfight. Stop with it all and DO something. Take off the kid gloves and take some fuckin' action.

It is not truth telling or courageous and it is silly saying so.

Heads up in case no one got the memo Trump-bashing is actually establishment. That is what all mainstream do. that is SAFE to do. If you do that you will NOT be banned or deplatformed or beaten or vandalised or unpersoned.
Try supporting Trump. Try being his Administration. Try being a vocal supporter on social media. Try being a supporter at a rally or march or protest. All of that takes courage.

Yes that is right, you are just repeating another talking point that is not your own that you have not thought too hard about.

The fact that Amash has said this does not magically convert his words into truth. Amash, like Romney and like McCain, and like Burr, and like so many others in the GOP are anti-Trump. This is not the first time he has said something or done something to undermine Trump and it will not be the last. It is not because it is true but because he is anti-Trump.

Mueller was supposed to reach conclusions. That is why the fuck he was hired. There was not enough there to do so and he chose not to in respect to Obstruction and he chose to in respect to Collusion (which he said there was no collusion). So the fact that he did not do his job and left it for Barr to do it means he has no place trying to change Barr's mind after the report.

But seriously we KNOW what happened. We are not stupid. We KNOW that he had fuck all "evidence" and that it was not something he felt comfortable proclaiming that it was enough to warrant any kind of crime BUT if he did not pass judgement on it then he was off-the-hook. Why? Because if he laid it out there and did not decide one way or another, it is like saying "make of that what you will, with a knowing wink" it suggest without committing you. That way if it goes to the Supreme Court and they laugh at the "evidence" he gets to say "I never said it was enough to warrant a criminal conviction". If Barr decides to take things further, it is on Barr and he can say "Hey I was just providing evidence". If Barr says "There is fuck all here that we could reasonably do anything with. This pretty much exonerates the President", He can be join in the angry masses without them being angry with him. He keeps his integrity despite not finding anything worth a damn and spending 3 years and $30 million and not doing his job and giving the recommendations as was his job.

Mueller is a fuckwit.
This is what I heard, they are not going to impeach him but going to drag this out throughout the whole campaign to undermine his message and damage his credibility. So all that talking on CNN and from others, tune out, don't waste your time, they are just filling in air time.

CNN's favorite questions is "what do you think is going to happen now?" answer NOTHING. No matter what the subject.
Yesterday the White House's former top Russia advisor told the impeachment investigators that fruity Rudy ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U. S. officials & diplomats in order to personally benefit trump.

More to come, kids.   39
(05-20-2019, 09:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: This is what I heard, they are not going to impeach him but going to drag this out throughout the whole campaign to undermine his message and damage his credibility. So all that talking on CNN and from others, tune out, don't waste your time, they are just filling in air time.

CNN's favorite questions is "what do you think is going to happen now?" answer NOTHING. No matter what the subject.

Wow.
I think you are....100% on the money.
I'm in shock
(10-15-2019, 05:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: Yesterday the White House's former top Russia advisor told the impeachment investigators that fruity Rudy ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U. S. officials & diplomats in order to personally benefit trump.

More to come, kids.   39

People have said a lot of things. If we had to rely on what people said rather than what Trump did then the Stormy suit and Mueller report would have been very different.

Can i guess that this Ukrainian had connection to Biden an US Democrats. When it is dismissed and/or it is exposed are you going to admit you were stupid throw it out there, Trashy Duchess?
People say alot of things about Trump. 99% of it is probably true. Because he has a lot of good lawyers and idiots in his pocket, nothing ever sticks to Don Teflon Don. His "fake news" should have had him singing the prison blues years ago.
I think you are about 99% wrong