Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 yrs ago today
Or there abouts Bono was aggressively peddling his bike and wiped out. He was taken to the hospital and had 5 hrs worth of surgery. He became a woman and today is woman of the year.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bono? The U2 Bono?? Interesting.
Your new avatar is great, Mo.

Jade's such a doll.

Has she made some friends in her new home already?
Darling, she is in her "new" home since almost 2 years.

She didn't only make some friends, she is firmly established in her 80% black school, has her own entourage there, but is also driving up and down the country across all her relatives and favourite cousins. She is in Jade heaven!

I'll be putting up some updates soon as I had some nice changes in these last few months.

With children, race makes no difference, they play together have their differences but race has nothing to do with anything. I really wish it would stay that way. She's a doll, man.
(11-16-2016, 08:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Or there abouts Bono was aggressively peddling his bike and wiped out. He was taken to the hospital and had 5 hrs worth of surgery. He became a woman and today is woman of the year.
That's a crock of shit and why would go say such a thing to discredit such a kind humble man? He won Woman for the Year because of all the things he has done for women even though he is a male. That makes him an extraordinary human being and something for you to aspire for.
hah Dammit! Why did it take you so long to reply?
(11-24-2016, 11:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: hah Dammit! Why did it take you so long to reply?

Right back at ya! I'm proud of him. As for you, you have your moments.
I wonder if Bono wants to date Bruce. Maybe they swing the same golf club.
(08-07-2018, 02:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder if Bono wants to date Bruce. Maybe they swing the same golf club.

Leave him alone Maggot, he's a happily married man, and a Christian. He has friends on both sides of the fence, you won't be invited to his next party if you keep up with this negative attention seeking.