Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TO BE OR NOT TO BE

In regards to men & women, is it better to be the one who does the pursuing or to be the one who is pursued?

Have you ever been aggressive in going after someone you were interested in? Aggressive may be too strong a word, I used it because I couldn't come up with a better one right now. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Assertive or making your intentions clear. I have but they would have to show interest first. Even then people play games and may not be sincere.

It's harder now because there's more fucked up weirdos out there.
Been on both sides, mostly I like being the "aggressor" mostly.
Depending on the woman, I don't mind a little aggression
If the person is shy or inept, you take the lead but otherwise it should just flow naturally.

I don't know what's worse being rejected OR getting bored and wanting out quick. Because then you have to have that awkward conversation. I hate that.
I grew up thinking women should never pursue men. What's the point, just let them pursue you. Men are so stupid, if you smile at them just to be polite they imagine that you want to fuck them. What the hell would you have to pursue them for?
Maybe a woman would have to pursue a passive man with whom she was interested in more than fucking?

I don't know. I've never stalked anyone or anything, but I was pretty aggressive pursuing someone back in my early 20s. It was mostly about fucking though, and it was seriously fun.

Other than that time, I've been the pursued one and prefer it that way.
(01-18-2017, 05:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

In regards to men & women, is it better to be the one who does the pursuing or to be the one who is pursued?

Have you ever been aggressive in going after someone you were interested in? Aggressive may be too strong a word, I used it because I couldn't come up with a better one right now. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I wish woman would persue me because I am a shy, fucking 43 year old virgin pussy who sucks at pursuing women.
(01-18-2017, 11:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Maybe a woman would have to pursue a passive man with whom she was interested in more than fucking?

I don't know. I've never stalked anyone or anything, but I was pretty aggressive pursuing someone back in my early 20s. It was mostly about fucking though, and it was seriously fun.

Other than that time, I've been the pursued one and prefer it that way.

Wish I would've been around you in your 20's.

lol
Clang?
Oops, almost.
(01-18-2017, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: I grew up thinking women should never pursue men.

My Mom would agree with you. She had very definite opinions about that kind of thing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-18-2017, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: I grew up thinking women should never pursue men. What's the point, just let them pursue you. Men are so stupid, if you smile at them just to be polite they imagine that you want to fuck them. What the hell would you have to pursue them for?

I think I grew up thinking that too. Men are stupid, that's true, that's why I haven't got all day for them to catch up.......having said that, sometimes you think they are shy or playing hard to get but turns out they are just fucking you around, just jerking you about. Time wasters, retards, stupid dickheads.
Yeah men ARE stupid. Treat women like second class citizens, don't give them equal rights. Instead give them free food and drinks on dates, buy them expensive jewelry and flowers, and set it up so men are the pursuers so us namby pamby nice guys don't have much of a chance.
(01-18-2017, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: I grew up thinking women should never pursue men. What's the point, just let them pursue you. Men are so stupid, if you smile at them just to be polite they imagine that you want to fuck them. What the hell would you have to pursue them for?
I agree. I always thought kiwi girls were stupid because they let themselves go and get fat. But then I realised that its because they can. No matter how fat and messy they are kiwi guys will still go out with them. Cas men are stupid.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING