Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
The Trumps and their asshole fan club.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
And here we are 2 yrs later............

The left has always had trouble with reality, the crying continues..............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-23-2019, 10:38 AM)Duchess Wrote: Love is blind.

Hatred is blind. That is what you have on offer.
There's a trump klan rally tonight in Michigan, boys & girls. Be there or be square and don't forget your tin foil hats.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-23-2019, 06:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: And here we are 2 yrs later............

The left has always had trouble with reality, the crying continues..............

Why are they crying? It could have been so much worse! It could have been Hillary getting elected President.
There is something mentally wrong with trump. Seriously, there is. It is not normal to lie your ass off all day, every day. He just said that his father is German, that he was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany". His father Fred was born in New York for fuckssake!
(04-02-2019, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: There is something mentally wrong with trump. Seriously, there is. It is not normal to lie your ass off all day, every day. He just said that his father is German, that he was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany". His father Fred was born in New York for fuckssake!

Ummm... From the Fredrick Trump wiki page: "Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany), he emigrated to the United States at the age of 16 and started working as a barber." 
I read the opposite.
(04-02-2019, 03:43 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Ummm... From the Fredrick Trump wiki page: "Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany), he emigrated to the United States at the age of 16 and started working as a barber." 

This must refer to Fred's father. I can't find anything that says Fred wasn't born in 1905 in the Bronx.
(04-02-2019, 05:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 03:43 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Ummm... From the Fredrick Trump wiki page: "Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany), he emigrated to the United States at the age of 16 and started working as a barber." 

This must refer to Fred's father. I can't find anything that says Fred wasn't born in 1905 in the Bronx.

Bill O'Reilly has the definitive Trump biography coming out this fall. I hope for your sake he calls it "Killing Trump"

So is Trump a liar, or did he mis-speak (father/grandfather)? Just trying to throw a little perspective on ya. I know you wanna spin Trump as the doer of all evil, it has been your purpose in life since Hillary lost the election. I remember one president whom you absolutely adored said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." When in fact he did, but certainly that doesn't make HIM a liar  hah Blowing-kisses
Hey now. Leave Bill outta this, big boy.

You actually raise a valid point as it sounds like what Elizabeth Warren did and if trump weren't a goddamn pathological liar I may have given him the benefit of doubt.
(04-02-2019, 06:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hey now. Leave Bill outta this, big boy.

You actually raise a valid point as it sounds like what Elizabeth Warren did and if trump weren't a goddamn pathological liar I may have given him the benefit of doubt.
hah  I love you so hard right now  hah

Donald Trump's father, Fred, was, in fact, born in the Bronx (not Germany) in 1905.  It's not disputable, it's a matter of public record and Donald Trump has acknowledged/written about it in the past.

Donald Trump was either lying today because it fit his topical narrative, or something is really wrong with his cognition.

Either way, I don't see his false statement about his father's birthplace as synonymous with Elizabeth Warren's claims about her Native American heritage.  She was told by her family that she had Native American blood (as were many Oklahomans).  Without a DNA test, there would be no way to know any differently.

In regards to her parents' birthplaces, on the other hand, it's a matter of public record and birth certificates have been around for centuries.  Warren never got her parent's birthplaces wrong, forgot, or lied about it.
President Trump's claims today that windmills near homes reduce the home values by 75% and his implication that windmills cause cancer.............also pure (and obvious) bullshit.
Jesus. I missed that. How is that stupid mutha fucka president. How.
(04-03-2019, 01:51 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: President Trump's claims today that windmills near homes reduce the home values by 75% and his implication that windmills cause cancer.............also pure (and obvious) bullshit.

Apparently bizarre is our new normal. I've been reading that he gave a speech last night that was covered by the media that were there and also streamed on C-Span and one of his comments was, paraphrasing here, "my speech will probably get leaked". This is not normal behavior!
(04-03-2019, 05:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 01:51 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: President Trump's claims today that windmills near homes reduce the home values by 75% and his implication that windmills cause cancer.............also pure (and obvious) bullshit.

Apparently bizarre is our new normal. I've been reading that he gave a speech last night that was covered by the media that were there and also streamed on C-Span and one of his comments was, paraphrasing here, "my speech will probably get leaked". This is not normal behavior!

The obvious thing is to cry and scream and a fist at the sky whilst imploring God to stop oppressing you.

Or do what i do perhaps and shrug. I don't see how this hurts anyone or affects anything.

Don't like him or what he says? Vote him out next year.
(04-02-2019, 06:15 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

So is Trump a liar, or did he mis-speak (father/grandfather)? Just trying to throw a little perspective on ya. I know you wanna spin Trump as the doer of all evil, it has been your purpose in life since Hillary lost the election. I remember one president whom you absolutely adored said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." When in fact he did, but certainly that doesn't make HIM a liar  hah Blowing-kisses

If he misspoke, he's misspoken at least three times on the birthplace of his father. That alone should be cause for alarm.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(04-03-2019, 10:31 AM)Rootilda Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 06:15 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

If he misspoke, he's misspoken at least three times on the birthplace of his father.  That alone should be cause for alarm.
He should be impeached for that alone. Alarm? LOCK HIM UP!!!!  hah