Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
“Suck it Up, Buttercup” bill.
This is a couple months old, but I still got a good chuckle out of it.

One Iowa lawmaker has a message for any state university that spends taxpayer dollars on grief counseling for students upset at the outcome of last week’s presidential election: “Suck it up, buttercup.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/...-students/
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Such bullshit out there. I hope this measure passes
Every once in a while after hearing about some poll that is supposed to reflect what Americans feel about this or that political maneuvering or even a law that Trump is trying to pass, I like to go back and watch the faces of the Democrats on election night go from cheers to tears. It's comforting to know that polls are really never accurate and depending on who does them can reflect almost anything that the poll makers want people to believe. Its a learning curve for sure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-04-2017, 12:16 AM)F.U. Wrote: grief counseling for students upset at the outcome of last week’s presidential election:

That's just ridiculous. It's as dumb as participation trophies, just a crock of shit. There's an entire generation of pansy asses being raised.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've noticed that the colleges with the most outspoken students complaining about dumb things are getting the least amount of new students. What parent wants their kids to go into an environment like that?

My parents thought that education was important, all of us were expected to go to college, there was never any discussion about it, but they also thought that life experience was important, having "street smarts", if you will. It's important to learn as you grow, one grows from failures and disappointments. I know that may sound hokey to some of you but a lot of what I learned as a kid helped me a great deal as an adult. I've had failures and disappointments and because of that I know how to deal with them. I wasn't sheltered and there was a point it was sink or swim. I had life skills before I ever left home and I'm grateful for it. I know the value of a buck too.

Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Your right kids that were spoon fed up until college have no clue and lack survival skills.