Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can of worms about to be opened...
Commence perma banning in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Are there any ex members (Other than the ones I've seen who don't seem to post here any more) of Bastard Factory, TBM or any of Iggys old forums here?
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
I posted at Bastard
Same. I was there for like forever. Then bang, closed (Again) this time permanently.
(02-09-2017, 03:13 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Same. I was there for like forever. Then bang, closed (Again) this time permanently.

Sucks when a site one likes closes, I've only been in that position once but I remember how sucky it was.

I've never posted at any of the sites you listed but years ago I used to post someplace where I met Snotty, I think she may have been a Mod there. Iggy is a Member here but hasn't been around in a loooong time. She used to tease me about Mock being a troll rehab. Heh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Snotty is awesome. She lives in Wellington. I'm trying to dig up her email addy so I can invite her here. Give me a playmate lol. What site did you meet her on?

Snotty is already a Member here. I can't remember the name of the site, that's why I referred to it as "someplace". It was a long time ago. I met a few people there that I liked, it was a lot of laughs. They've all been here at one time or another. I'd name 'em but it would be too much like rubbing the genie's lamp. hah
(02-09-2017, 01:01 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Commence perma banning in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Are there any ex members (Other than the ones I've seen who don't seem to post here any more) of Bastard Factory, TBM or any of Iggys old forums here?

I don't know about that but I sometimes wonder what ever happened to Dork Lord/Pickle? Or Falconarg or Unpossible Bro? Or even starbys? She and her husband liked me enough to send me old Alton Brown's Good Eat episodes on CD, then I made an asshat of myself and they disappeared shortly after before I could apologize. Or even The Blue Bra. She use to send me Christmas cards and cookies.
(02-09-2017, 03:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Snotty is already a Member here. I can't remember the name of the site, that's why I referred to it as "someplace". It was a long time ago. I met a few people there that I liked, it was a lot of laughs. They've all been here at one time or another. I'd name 'em but it would be too much like rubbing the genie's lamp. hah
What handle does snotty use? As soon as I PM her you will ALL know who I am lol.
(02-12-2017, 08:36 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: What handle does snotty use?

I don't recall anyone ever asking me this type of question before and I'm uncomfortable answering it. I feel like it would be an invasion of her privacy. I'd rather Members outed themselves.
Thats fair enough. Can you get her to PM me if you remember please? I know her other handles but I'm not allowed to use the members search thingy.
(02-13-2017, 10:29 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Thats fair enough. Can you get her to PM me if you remember please?

Thanks for your understanding! I PM'ed her for you. I hope you hear from her.
Thanks. As soon as I call her HOMO she will know its me!