Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
^ He's actually in a contract year this season, I believe.

I'm pretty sure we didn't extend him last off-season.
Yep, just confirmed, he's an unrestricted free agent at the end of this season.
(09-14-2017, 04:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Everyone around here is afraid to get too excited

Same. Only I'm speaking for myself, not others. Get your heart broke enough and one becomes skittish.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-14-2017, 05:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yep, just confirmed, he's an unrestricted free agent at the end of this season.
Yeah, beware of the 4 yard pass on 3rd and 15.
(09-14-2017, 06:40 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 05:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yep, just confirmed, he's an unrestricted free agent at the end of this season.
Yeah, beware of the 4 yard pass on 3rd and 15.

Looks like our optimism lasted just a few days.

Apparently Bradford hurt his knee on Monday?

Nobody talked about it until today and he's listed as questionable for Sunday's game.

WTF?

I just saw where we are picked by +4.5 over the Chiefs. Maybe I shouldn't have read it. *nerves*

No Bradford today.

Unbelievable how perspective on the season changes in an instant.
I don't like looking at stat's to early in the season, injuries sure but watching pure football and staying away from who's on top is fine by me in the early season. Speculation ruins it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That's how I try to view it too, especially since it's only the second game of the season. I lost yesterday but it was a great game. I had hope right up until the very last second. It was fun.
(09-18-2017, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's how I try to view it too, especially since it's only the second game of the season. I lost yesterday but it was a great game. I had hope right up until the very last second. It was fun.
We won that game on paper. It all came down to the turnovers. It was a great game. We just need to get the run game going and I think we'll be fine. The cowballs got hammered by Denver. hah
(09-17-2017, 09:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't like looking at stat's to early in the season, injuries sure but watching pure football and staying away from who's on top is fine by me in the early season. Speculation ruins it.

Maggot it's easy to have rose-colored glasses when your squad has won 5 SuperBowls in the last 15 years, and you have arguably the best head coach and QB of all time still running the show.

My franchise is not that fortunate, and we receive gut blows just about each and every season in one shape or another.

So, I'll skip your positivity and let reality soak in.
I was just trying to give some hope and a little squirt of glitter dust.
This ain't band camp.
(09-14-2017, 05:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 04:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Everyone around here is afraid to get too excited

Same. Only I'm speaking for myself, not others. Get your heart broke enough and one becomes skittish.

I am cautiously optimistic about the Broncos this year based on their record, Siemiens' play, the stout defense, and the way they beat down Dallas. But they still aren't getting any real credit. Think Buffalo is only a point or two underdog.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-19-2017, 10:38 AM)Donovan Wrote: I am cautiously optimistic about the Broncos this year based on their record, Siemiens' play, the stout defense, and the way they beat down Dallas. But they still aren't getting any real credit. Think Buffalo is only a point or two underdog.

I watched that game. It took awhile because of the delay. I thought they looked really good and I was rootin' for them every step of the way.

...they were playing my division rival and I clapped like a seal during that beatdown.
(09-19-2017, 10:38 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 05:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I am cautiously optimistic
Said every fan of every NFL team after the second game of the season.

As long as those filthyNewYorkGiants are failing I am juuust fine.
(09-20-2017, 12:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

As long as those filthyNewYorkGiants are failing I am juuust fine.

Me too *hic*

Drown my sorrows.

Game Day!

Oh God.

Those filthyNewYorkGiants are comin' to our house.

1:00 PM

I'm afraid to say anything for fear of annoying the NFL Gods.

The Pats won by the skin of Brady's teeth. Houston's Deshaun Watson is a Q.B. to keep an eye on he is very good and will do fantastic as long as he keeps his eye on the game.