Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL 2017
(01-31-2018, 05:26 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I love it that you're a HUGE homer. Blowing-kisses

Guilty. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-31-2018, 06:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-31-2018, 05:26 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I love it that you're a HUGE homer. Blowing-kisses

Guilty. 50
Never be ashamed of that. Wear it like a badge.

I just love my team so much and I have for a long time. I still have quite a few moments where I can hardly believe they are playing in the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl! I am very proud of them. [Image: cry-blow.gif]

I'm a cornball.

hah Yeah, but a nice Cornball!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Some giraffe picked the Pats over the birds. I laughed. A fucken giraffe haha

We're the underdog again and have been since early December. Woof.
(02-01-2018, 05:26 AM)crash Wrote: Some giraffe picked the Pats over the birds. I laughed. A fucken giraffe haha
That Giraffe has just as much credibility as the "expert analysts." Honestly I hope that my team remains the underdog. They play pretty well with a chip on their shoulder.

Brian Dawkins & TO both were voted to the Hall of Fame. *applauds*

I saw Brian leaving Philly with the team. Such a special weekend for him.
Hopefully Eagles fans will not throw stuff on the field. That kinda gets old.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-03-2018, 09:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hopefully Eagles fans will not throw stuff on the field. That kinda gets old.

Shhhh...or I'll nail you with a D battery.

Game day! Super Bowl game day. I feel as emotionless as an ice cube. What the fuck is wrong with me.

hah

Mock's Eagle's fans have been loyal and patient (and sometimes frustrated) for years.........waiting for this day.

I very rarely post in this thread, but do read it from time to time.

Good luck today Duchess, Gunnar, Cutz and other bird lovers!
(02-04-2018, 01:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Mock's Eagle's fans have been loyal and patient (and sometimes frustrated) for years.........waiting for this day.

I very rarely post in this thread, but do read it from time to time.

Good luck today Duchess, Gunnar, Cutz and other bird lovers!

Thank you very much. HotD!

I feel like I've been waiting for this my whole life. It hasn't been that long, it just feels that way. The last time we played in the Super Bowl it was against the Patriots as well.
I'm happy for Mags that the Pats made it to the SB again.

But, I was really hoping MS's Vikings would be up against your Eagles this year. They sure played well this season.

Maybe next year.
(02-04-2018, 02:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm happy for Mags that the Pats made it to the SB again.

But, I was really hoping MS's Vikings would be up against your Eagles this year. They sure played well this season.

Maybe next year.

HotD, I think a lot of the country was pulling for Minny, but there’s no doubt that 2 weeks ago Philly was by far the better team, and Doug Pederson completely out coached Mike Zimmer.

I could definitely see you wearing Helga horns.
The moment everyone has been waiting for:

Eagle and Pats fans, please turn away.

Drumroll please:

Pats 27, Eagles 10
(02-04-2018, 04:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 02:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm happy for Mags that the Pats made it to the SB again.

Maybe next year.

HotD, I think a lot of the country was pulling for Minny, but there’s no doubt that 2 weeks ago Philly was by far the better team, and Doug Pederson completely out coached Mike Zimmer.

I could definitely see you wearing Helga horns.

It's not even possible for your Vikes to have been up against the Eagles in SuperBowl like I hoped, is it? hah

Now you see why I so rarely post in this thread. I don't know jack about football aside from the very basics.

I'll go back to lurking and learning. ")