Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Random music thread
[Image: kHFu8.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jay and silent bob walking.
This song will always remind me of the Summer of 2020.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Listen to this kid. I don't think she's going to be an obscure girl on the internet for much longer. She's ah-mazing.

(10-07-2020, 07:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: Listen to this kid. I don't think she's going to be an obscure girl on the internet for much longer. She's ah-mazing.

Justin Bieber started that way, and she can too if she wants it, looks like she does !!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Wow, beautiful voice!

I don't know why I was thinking of this song but I remember watching Andy giving a free concert back in 1977 in Boston it was a nice sunny day and I had my Indian girlfriend on my arm and i was hoping the summer would last forever. But it didn't.

She had her beads on and I had my hippie clothes on it was the end of the hippy generation.
(11-16-2020, 04:30 PM)Maggot Wrote:  i was hoping the summer would last forever. 

That made me smile. I recognize that feeling. I'd like to feel it more often.
Dot or woo woo?
I'm going to guess Native American given his proximity to the North Country. It's just a guess!
She was Algonquin not a Blackfoot or Cherokee or anything. But you could tell by the straight black hair and perky nipples she was American Indian. She was different and would do anything for me, as I would for her. I miss her and when I got out of the service looked her up. She was into drugs by then and was hooked up with some black guy. I remember the last thing she asked me and that was "So do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend again?" I said "let me think about that" and walked out of the bar. That was the end.
mmmmmm perky nipples....
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
https://youtu.be/VUb450Alpps?si=yVWodk-nVrCGegnC
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Also David Hasselhoff...

(01-09-2024, 09:13 AM)rothschild Wrote: Also David Hasselhoff...

hah That's what your good at Hoff! Stop ruining good songs like Hooked on a Feeling and Secret Agent Man. You were a terrible Nick Fury. Thank God for a good actor like Samuel L. Jackson .
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...ipo=images]