Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who's streets?
Police were reportedly heard chanting “whose streets, our streets” after making arrests during the third consecutive night of protests in St Louis, Missouri.

hah Thats great!!! good for them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Anything you allow the cops to do to others they will eventually do to you. The militarization of private sector police is just one more step toward the martial state. But hey...her emails.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
The protesters during the day are peaceful its the marauders at night that turn the streets into war zones. Not the police.
Just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints is your motto.
Not every cop is a criminal. But cops without oversight or accountability are a very dangerous entity. And cheering them as they slide into a "us against them" mindset, against citizens of our own country, is as stupid and naive as believing a billionaire slumlord con artist has your best interests at heart.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I still think it was great. Protesters and later in the evening rock throwers and car lighters should be just left to their rioting is OK but a chant by cops makes it all wrong. Do you really think the cops should be targets? Just standing there smiling? A chant is great if protesters use them why not cops? If it was my choice I would just let the idiots burn the town down.

Cops deal with mobs, mobs have no conscience. This has nothing to do with legality. Chanting.
Whose house?!!!

Run's House!!!
Are you drunk?
(09-20-2017, 09:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Are you drunk?

A wee bit tonight. But not yesterday.