Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If you miscarry can you call yourself a mom?
One of my cousins had a miscarry this month and I wanted to tell her that she knows what it is like to be a mom now, or that she is a mom, or I don't know!
It sounded kind of wierd in my head so I didn't say it, but it got me thinking-
I mean what A-hole would say, "No you can't call yourself a mom" since you didn't raise a child or whatever.
I mean what if that woman never had a baby but only a miscarrey-is she still a mom?
Does she not carry the same love and instincts for that unborn child? Please forgive me if I have triggered anything in anybody, for I know this is a common thing to have happen, one of the things I will not experience in life.
I feel for my cousin, she wasn't planning on having kids with her husband (Due to some medical issues) but then was probably really excited when it happened and then to have it taken away. : (
I don't think it's anything to get all technical about. Whose to say you can't feel like a mom while you're pregnant?
Life is feelings.
Yeah, I kind of figured it out when I saw some of the replies of what others said on her FB post.
Would you call the father of the miscarried child a dad?
[Image: 4335c0446f4cf6bc59a08765263465ca--archer...quotes.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-01-2017, 01:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: 4335c0446f4cf6bc59a08765263465ca--archer...quotes.jpg]
hah I love me some Archer.
(10-31-2017, 02:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Would you call the father of the miscarried child a dad?

Midwest would call him Lucky.