Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD
It had a good run, I wouldn't complain. You managed to get a few gospels in here that were very inspiring to us all.
Oh, we’re not done.
Popular thread, MS. Carry on and get it back on track.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yep, get this bad boy back up and rolling holy style.
(09-05-2018, 12:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Oh, we’re not done.

(09-05-2018, 12:58 PM)sally Wrote: Yep, get this bad boy back up and rolling holy style.

This little light of mine. I'm going let it shine...
hah
Matthew 5:16

“Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven.”
"There are 3 things all wise men fear. The sea in storm, a night with no moon and the anger of a gentle man."
(09-06-2018, 08:53 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: "There are 3 things all wise men fear. The sea in storm, a night with no moon and the anger of a gentle man."

[Image: ezgif-4-dd150ad7de.gif]

Haven't seen your avatar lately.
Did you misplace it?
(09-06-2018, 02:10 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 08:53 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: "There are 3 things all wise men fear. The sea in storm, a night with no moon and the anger of a gentle man."

Did you misplace it?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Dude. Why you gotta be so fucking gross?
(09-07-2018, 12:18 PM)Duchess Wrote: Dude. Why you gotta be so fucking gross?

Agreed. I guess I'm not eating hot dogs tonight.....OR EVER AGAIN!
God is the one that made that monkey's ass gross. All Zero did was photoshop sausage links coming out of it.
(09-07-2018, 08:00 PM)sally Wrote: God is the one that made that monkey's ass gross. All Zero did was photoshop sausage links coming out of it.

You’re absolutely right Sal... but you forgot one thing:

Zero is acting like a 13 year old boy instead of the 58 year old lady she is.

I don’t blame Duchess for being tired of Dude’s nonsense.

Hey Zero, try to add something with meaning from time to time.

I know I’d appreciate it.
I wonder if that is beef or pork.
(09-05-2018, 09:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Matthew 5:16

“Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven.”

Yes sir, the rape and murder in the name of your god for generations is truly a blessing just so you can feel a sense of false peace. You're such a mindless, fucking prick.
I attended Confirmation with my 11 year old last week, and this scripture was the focal point.

Paul speaking to the earliest followers of Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-8

“Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near! Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, By prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, Will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- If anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about these things.”

Everyone have a fantastic day, and remember the season and it’s true meaning:

Love, generosity, family, caring for one another.
ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
Blindgreed1 Wrote:"There are 3 things all wise men fear. The sea in storm, a night with no moon and the anger of a gentle man."

Did you misplace it?

I dunno. I've been having all kinds of issues with this site since the upgrade. *shruggs* Most pics I can't see, but I can see everyone else's avis.
(11-28-2018, 12:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I attended Confirmation with my 11 year old last week, and this scripture was the focal point.

Paul speaking to the earliest followers of Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-8

“Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near!  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, By prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,  present your requests to God.  And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, Will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble,  whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- If anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about these things.”

Everyone have a fantastic day, and remember the season and it’s true meaning:

Love, generosity, family, caring for one another.
I would imagine that is a post 1400 a fucking stupid d interpretation or even a complete rewrite of the revelations.