Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GIVE ME MY DAILY BREAD
BigMark Wrote:
Midwest Spy Wrote:I attended Confirmation with my 11 year old last week, and this scripture was the focal point.

Paul speaking to the earliest followers of Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-8

“Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near!  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, By prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,  present your requests to God.  And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, Will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble,  whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- If anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about these things.”

Everyone have a fantastic day, and remember the season and it’s true meaning:

Love, generosity, family, caring for one another.
I would imagine that is a post 1400 a fucking stupid d interpretation or even a complete rewrite of the revelations.
Somebody was drunk posting.  hah
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavoir does. Some asshole that posted this on Facebook 12:8-18
I said after died 1400 it was like playing telephone, not even remotely the same shit that was written.
I fear your faith is not putting a dent into these heathens armor suit MS. They seem to have acquired enough information in their brief lifespans to carry themselves to the grave alone. 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-09-2018, 07:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: I fear your faith is not putting a dent into these heathens armor suit MS. They seem to have acquired enough information in their brief lifespans to carry themselves to the grave alone. 

I certainly don’t overdo it... just a little taste here and there.

Today at church, we had an orchestra and choir perform Handel’s Messiah.

It was beautiful.
O Holy Night

The stars are brightly shining

It is the night of our dear Saviors birth

Long lay the world in sin and error pining

Til he appeared and the soul felt it’s worth

A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices

For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Fall on your knees, O hear the angels voices

O night divine, O night when Christ was born

O night divine, O night, O night divine

Hearing Josh Groban sing this absolutely makes my soul soar.

Merry Christmas!
I'm brought to laughter and tears when Eric Cartman sings it.
I miss being around my family more than usual this time of year and I'll Be Home For Christmas turns me into a marshmallow :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Clang McFly Wrote:I'm brought to laughter and tears when Eric Cartman sings it.
hah
Merry Christmas everyone.  

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Merry Christmas, Mockers. I'm wearing my sexy Santa lingerie just for you.
Nice candy cane!
(11-13-2017, 02:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I’ve been moved by the Holy Spirit to let my little light shine (a Christian saying).

I’m disappointed and saddened that so many people here and elsewhere view Christianity in a negative light.

People preaching Christianity have brought much of it on themselves, so there’s no one else to blame.

I do get it.

So, I’m going to let the Bible speak for itself.

No one to misinterpret.

I hope to post verses when I can, that have a message that everyday people can identify with.

You....what????  Well this is ought to be a good read.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-16-2017, 12:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I really have no idea if the cop was a Christian or not... but I’m guessing whoever this person was had charity, giving and love instilled in them at some point.

Those are Christian traits.

Well based on that, Catholicism is a Christian religion so priests poking alter boys in the ass (pedophilia) and covering it up is also a Christian trait I suppose.  

I'd like to hear more about Christian traits.  I'm not Christian but I've spent the last month working near full time to help a woman who was a complete stranger navigate her way (without any ID whatsoever to start--and she was born in Canada) through county, state and federal bureaucracies to keep her off the streets.  And deal with the tumor on her head.  And try to figure out why she can't remember 25 years of her life (in the midst of Alzheimer's...don't know).
I'd say that's pretty fucking charitable, loving and giving--and here I am, a god damn heathen.  Go figure.
Commando Cunt Queen
Im going to open up a store called Jesus Pieces. Pencils, cups, pillows, jewelry, erasers, guitar picks, spatulas, waffle makers.... you name it, it's got jesus on it.
(02-12-2019, 11:22 PM)sally Wrote: Im going to open up a store called Jesus Pieces. Pencils, cups, pillows, jewelry, erasers, guitar picks, spatulas, waffle makers.... you name it, it's got jesus on it.

I'm going to open a store then called Satan's Satins. Featuring the skimpiest sexist unholy satin lingerie with Satan's face on the front and rear.
Nights in White Satans...
(02-13-2019, 01:56 AM)BigMark Wrote: Nights in White Satans...

hah
I feel that I need some MS vibrations through the floor.
Where IS that bitch?