Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Every New Years
Love Child Offline
Mocker

RE: Every New Years

I went out after all, it was a great New Year Celebration and first day.

(12-31-2017 06:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

I never drive high, hell, I rarely leave home high.

There are a lot of stupid people out on the roads. They are talking on their phones, texting, eating, drinking, watching their kids in the rear view mirror. They are doing a shit ton of things other than paying attention to the road. I hate them all.

The other day I saw this chick driving with her knee as one hand was on her cell phone and the other hand was trying to shield her eyes from the sun.
I saw this as I drove across the same bridge as her and there was still snow and ice left on the road.

01-02-2018 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: Every New Years

(01-02-2018 12:17 AM)Love Child Wrote:  The other day I saw this chick driving with her knee as one hand was on her cell phone and the other hand was trying to shield her eyes from the sun.
I saw this as I drove across the same bridge as her and there was still snow and ice left on the road.

It's infuriating when I see things like that. It's one thing when people risk themselves but it's quite another when they are risking the lives of others.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-02-2018 06:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply