ARE YOU A HOMEBODY...

...or a social butterfly?

When I cross over into the countryside and flip my signal to turn into my driveway I am always so goddamn happy to be back on the farm and I immediately relax when I walk through my door. I have many days where I wouldn't give a wit if I never had to leave again. I'm a homebody.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm very much a homebody.
Recovering homebodyaholic.
I like my little "nest" I get enough interaction through work.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It is funny because I have become a homebody also but.......my social interaction is online, like here.
(01-10-2018, 11:26 PM)Love Child Wrote: It is funny because I have become a homebody also but.......my social interaction is online, like here.

My social interaction used to be all online, and then I got stuck babysitting with my unemployed "fun" younger brother who encouraged me to hang out with him and his college friend/our married poker buddy with the man cave he had reconnected with.
Yep. I'm a homebody.
(01-10-2018, 09:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like my little "nest" I get enough interaction through work.

Same here. My work involves heavy personal interaction, so I really enjoy nesting at home when I'm not working.

When I do get out to socialize, it's almost always a great time. But, I'm not motivated to do it all that frequently.

I am going to New Orleans with a group of friends and my older sister to celebrate my best friend's 55th birthday at the end of the month though. Really looking forward to it; haven't been there in more than 15 years.
Absolutely!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Pretty much. Now in the new place and setting up like we want it and looking forward to spending a lot of time here rather than out on the street or running around..

It seems in general the more "mature" people become, the more many of them turn into a Homebody!
The ones that have not, haven't settled down yet!

Guess for the most part, I'm a Homebody! 44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I started a house sitting job yesterday for the next week and I am out where there is no cell phone connection-I still have wifi and a land line. Today it started snowing. I was going to go into town today, and my 6 hour a week bookkeeping job but it is not neccesary to drive 20 miles for 2 hours of work that I can do later.
So I am "home" today and going crazy! LOL. I have done some laundry and I have books to read, movies to watch or Netflix as long as I have connection. I even have art projects to do!
But now I want to be out in town! LOL.
Monday through Friday is pretty much a uneventful drag for me. Work, clean, cook dinner, watch some TV and go to sleep. So on the weekends I prefer to go out and do something fun rather than sit around the house. My husband prefers to sit around the house, however, which kind of annoys me.
For example there was a seafood festival down the street.

Me: You want to walk over to the seafood festival?

Him: No I'm going to sit in this chair all day and watch the fast and furious marathon while stoned out of my mind. Plus you make better seafood anyway. Why don't you go up to the store and buy some shrimp.

I couldn't handle sittin' around watching TV all day. I can barely sit still for a movie.

...I don't move an inch while watching GoT though, except to cover my eyes.

I'm down with the stoned part though.
I can sit through about 3 episodes of GOT at night and then my eyes start to close and I have to go to bed. I cannot stand sitting around any other time, I feel like I always need to be up and doing something. One thing I don't lack in my old age is energy, hopefully I don't lose that any time soon.
(01-11-2018, 06:36 PM)sally Wrote: For example there was a seafood festival down the street.

Me: You want to walk over to the seafood festival?

Him: No I'm going to sit in this chair all day and watch the fast and furious marathon while stoned out of my mind. Plus you make better seafood anyway. Why don't you go up to the store and buy some shrimp.

I would find that annoying as well. Winterfest is happening this weekend with ice carvers and wine tasting, bonfire, fireworks etc etc it will be fun.
I am still going crazy today. I am going for a walk.
My Daughter is 15 today, I had no clue whatsoever on what to get her but when I picked her up tonight after Drama club.......Bwa-ha-ha-ha...........I still had no idea. So I stuffed 60.00 in a card and she can buy her own clothes Sunday. She still gets a bunch of stuff from that other female that lives here.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Money is always good. For future reference girls also appreciate some good smelling shampoo and conditioner and body lotion. Not from Walmart though, you have to go to Victoria's secret or Bath and Bodyworks and smell them all until you have a fucking headache and just pick one.