ARE YOU A HOMEBODY...
(01-11-2018, 07:37 PM)Love Child Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 06:36 PM)sally Wrote: For example there was a seafood festival down the street.

Me: You want to walk over to the seafood festival?

Him: No I'm going to sit in this chair all day and watch the fast and furious marathon while stoned out of my mind. Plus you make better seafood anyway. Why don't you go up to the store and buy some shrimp.

I would find that annoying as well. Winterfest is happening this weekend with ice carvers and wine tasting, bonfire, fireworks etc etc it will be fun.
I am still going crazy today. I am going for a walk.

I'm going the next weekend to the Funky Ice Fest. Ice bar, ice beer pong, music, interactive ice sculptures, fire pits, a lounge to warm up in if you get too cold.

This weekend I'm going to a beer tasting at Artisanal Brewery. $4 for 4 samples. Plus I still have a free 12 ounce drink to get.
hot soup, needs hot soup.
I like when my kids are home and we all watch a movie and order take out. That to me is better than going out anywhere. It doesn't happen much with my older kids, but when it does it's nice and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
(01-11-2018, 10:59 PM)BigMark Wrote: hot soup, needs hot soup.

There was a soupfest competition.
African peanut soup
Taco Soup
Beef soup (it was pretty good)
Clam Chowder (This group serves it every year)
Tomato Bisque
Fruit soup
Some sort of mushroom soup-really good
and then some sort of wine soup-I can't recall what it was but it pretty much just tasted like wine.

I spent all day out and about yesterday and I am not going anwywhere today, only for a walk with the dog.