TOO STUPID TO LIVE

I don't actually believe some people are too stupid to live but...

This is what some young people are doing these days to get their jollies. 78

The Tide Pod challenge - teens dare each other to eat laundry detergent pods and some do it. Jesus Christ.

The ice & salt challenge - they pour salt on their bodies and then ice it down. The challenge is to see who can withstand the pain the longest.

The no lackin' challenge - young people pull guns on one another and film the response. It's a way to test the readiness of an individual should they need a firearm to protect themselves.

All of that ^^^^^^ makes our turfin' the school yard seem so innocent.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We had ice block sitting contests at the local park during some type of yearly fair or carnival, talk about freezing your ass off..

[Image: card00360_fr.jpg]
Darwin works slow but true, he was a genius that way.
We have idiots raising kids, shockingly many of those turn out to be idiots

I get that young people do some crazy shit but that crap is just straight up dumb. We turfed grass, partied in farmers fields, maybe walked on the wild side and snuck some Boones Farm into a school dance, stuff like that.
We drank Robitussin cough syrup to get high, but never did we think about eating laundry detergent.
(01-28-2018, 12:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I get that young people do some crazy shit but that crap is just straight up dumb. We turfed grass, partied in farmers fields, maybe walked on the wild side and snuck some Boones Farm into a school dance, stuff like that.

Thats pretty much all we did. Hoped a few trains and stole some watermellons
We were evil little bastards.
My son has a friend from elementary school who makes money doing stupid shit (like eating Tide laundry pods for example) and posting it on the internet. He has over 2 million Instagram followers and he makes a living off it. He was always a nice polite kid, his name is Supreme patty.
He used to spend the night here when he was a little kid. I always liked him the best out of all my son's friends because he wasn't a picky eater. I don't always cook kid friendly food so when I'd serve beet soup for example all the other kids would say yuck and he'd have seconds and ask for the recipe.
He liked your ass

She got drunk one night & posted her boobs. They are as nice as her ass.
Tan colored hen, tan colored bovine!
(01-29-2018, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I miss all the good stuff.

I'm sure somebody saved the pic..hook a brother up and send me a pm Smiley_emoticons_fies
Her nipples could cut glass.
Is your alter ego captain obvious?

Hey, Sal, no pms yet, can you help me out here? Promise next time I'm stateside I'll get you drunk on spec just to make it up
(01-29-2018, 08:28 PM)crash Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I miss all the good stuff.

I'm sure somebody saved the pic..hook a brother up and send me a pm Smiley_emoticons_fies
I missed it too. Timing is everything.