Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mueller & Gates indictment
Here is the full text:

text

It will be interesting to see the response in court. I'm not sure when that will be.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Gates went in for his proffer & lied. They immediately knew he did and slapped charges on his lyin' ass so fast it made his head spin. Once they flipped him for their purposes the charges were dropped but the fine print says something to the effect of these charges can and will be brought again if you choose to lie or not fulfill the bargain. Keep in mind, Mueller's team know the answers before the questions are asked, they know a great deal, we ain't seen nothing yet.

Manafort is facing dying in prison. His is probably the easiest case given it's all paper.

Mueller's team are the cream of the crop. They are some of the smartest people in their field, some left very high paying positions to work with him on this.

Remember when trump's attorney/s were saying this would be all over by Thanksgiving? Ahahahaha!

Are we having fun yet? I am! I'd give a lot to see Jared Kushner's perp walk.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mueller will find quite a bit hopefully even if it uncovers the corruption running through the upper levels of the F.B.I. from the past few years.
(03-03-2018, 10:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Mueller will find quite a bit hopefully even if it uncovers the corruption running through the upper levels of the F.B.I. from the past few years.

Fuck yeah and they can start at the NY field office where Giuliani's pals are.
I was thinking the Obama administration, Clinton but sure toss Giuliani in the hat.
(03-04-2018, 08:35 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was thinking the Obama administration, Clinton but sure toss Giuliani in the hat.

I knew what you were gettin' at but I choose to be obtuse. It amused me at the time, not so much now.