Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Let's pretend Jesus is real
(03-19-2018, 11:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I haven't seem a good cock block in a long time.

What's it called when females do it?

Lesbianism
Not that lesbianism is a bad thing....

I kissed a girl and I liked it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Where?
(03-18-2018, 09:30 AM)Donovan Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 04:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't know I don't have to "pretend" I know he's real and nobody can ever change my mind and that's that. Although I believe he is in everything. Kinda like "the force" in star wars.
Jesus is in your anus? Gay.

Go do some stupid shit and get arrested in Mexico, I can almost guarantee Jesus will be in your anus within 48 hours.
(03-20-2018, 01:19 AM)BigMark Wrote: Go do some stupid shit and get arrested in Mexico, I can almost guarantee Jesus will be in your anus within 48 hours.

And his apostles Mateo, Marco, Lucho, and Juan.
I didn't call anyone a caveman. Although a few of you are probably close. Especially if basic astronomy is mystifying and terrifying for you.

2. I'm not trying to disprove God or even disparage Jesus. The burden of proof is on the ones trying to claim divinity, and trying to prove a negative is an old logicalnfallacy I don't choose to indulge. I am showing how a political activist became a messiah and how organized religion was created in order to control the masses.

3. Every woman here is way out of my league. But that's a whole other thread, "let's pretend goddesses are real".

4. I'm not done yet.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
And just like that...........I went from feeling special to one of the many. MS strikes again. ')

He's the kiss of death! You should see his work in the NFL thread.

On Super Bowl Sunday he picked the Patriots to win & I wanted to kiss his ass! Ahahahaha.
(03-20-2018, 02:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He's the kiss of death! You should see his work in the NFL thread.

On Super Bowl Sunday he picked the Patriots to win & I wanted to kiss his ass! Ahahahaha.

2017 may have been my best year yet for prognosticating.

I can’t remember the last game I picked right.

I’ll start posting some basketball ‘locks’ soon and see how I do.

As for HotD and Donovan... I feel like there’s still a chance for him now that she realizes she’s just as special as LumpyPu**y.

She had great tits though (if you didn’t mind the veins).
(03-20-2018, 04:09 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: As for HotD and Donovan... I feel like there’s still a chance for him now that she realizes she’s just as special as LumpyPu**y.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I don't even get it.
(03-20-2018, 04:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 04:09 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: As for HotD and Donovan... I feel like there’s still a chance for him now that she realizes she’s just as special as LumpyPu**y.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I don't even get it.

You’re really IN his league as he considers all of you OUT of his league.

HotD=Lumpy

Once he understands you and Lumpy are equals he holds the power, and you come crawling to him.

Get it?
Not really, but that's okay.
(03-20-2018, 04:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Not really, but that's okay.

I’m not sure I understand either.

Look, I’m encouraging Dono to not throw in the towel with you.

Have you updated your ‘moving’ thread lately?

How’s that progressing?

I don't get it either. Not at all! How could you! Gawd!
You talking about Trump again. Sarcastic
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He's trying to mind fuck you. Which isn't very Christian like, but then again he's not a true Christian.
(03-20-2018, 04:57 PM)sally Wrote: He's trying to mind fuck you. Which isn't very Christian like, but then again he's not a true Christian.

Believe me, I’ve had many un-Christian thoughts in my day.

In this case, I was trying to say HotD is at the top of the heap of Mock women and, for Donovan, all of you were equally out of his league, even LMPP (or whatever the hell her name was).

So, he should be undaunted by HotD, because she’s no more a goddess than any of the other gals.

Keep on truckin’ Dono.

All of these women are attainable!
So you're saying Lumpy wasn't very attractive. Did you ever hear the expression if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Most Christians have heard that, but only the true practice it.

Being a good Catholic is very difficult to achieve. Impossible for me. I sin every day. Those pesky venial sins :(