So this happens every night lately
I sit down to check out the internet and the cat enters the room, she looks out the window and then makes her way to my lap.
So I shut my computer down
and I pet her
Like a good human should.
Tonight it turned in to full on tug of war with the tiny rope I made for her to play with.
Now my lap is full of fur and the kitty is happy and I am sure I missed nothing.
You and Aussie have something in common now.
I am breathlessly awaiting the next installment of "Leave it to Beaver"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-05-2018, 11:26 PM)Love Child Wrote: I sit down to check out the internet and the cat enters the room, she looks out the window and then makes her way to my lap.
So I shut my computer down
and I pet her
Like a good human should.
Tonight it turned in to full on tug of war with the tiny rope I made for her to play with.
Now my lap is full of fur and the kitty is happy and I am sure I missed nothing.

Maybe you would like to have a kitten in your new apartment?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-05-2018, 11:29 PM)BigMark Wrote: You and Aussie have something in common now.
A lap full of pussy hair? hah
This morning I didn't want to leave for work, she was being so cute and playful. I'm glad I have something in common with Aussie now, I don't want my own cat, I'll borrow others. (When and if I get a big house with a yard I would get more animals)

What was the next question? Leave it to Beaver. LOL.

This cat has taken a while to warm up, she used to only attack my hand when I petted her, or stopped petting her, or walked by her, now she loves me.
BTW after that other post this thread was a huge letdown.
Thats okay BigMark, at least now you know what it is like for me to read your threads. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I just had some ice cream
so I'm all good now

I can see how if you read one thread first....and then this one.....that would be quite a disapointment Smiley_emoticons_wink