I fall hard and fast
Well this thread was not what I expected.
It seemed to get a little heated and then there were people calling out this terrible behaviour. Come on, surely mockery is still okay?
Anyhow as the conversation as wandered on and away...I used to have a girlfriend who said she would do anything once. As it happens that was a guideline rather than a rule because we we definitely went back for seconds and thirds. She was great in bed and we gelled very well sexually. But like most relationships it is the other stuff I do not do so well in.
I am not doing a poor me thing just making an observation.
(08-03-2018, 08:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If it was one of my wigs I wear on rare occasions, no problem.

But if he asked me to wear a wig to resemble some specific person or to change my look altogether, it would still be a hard ‘no’.

And before you ask..............if he asked me to wear a bag over my head, also a ‘no’. ;

That is the difference between paper & plastic.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-04-2018, 08:17 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Well this thread was not what I expected.
It seemed to get a little heated and then there were people calling out this terrible behaviour. Come on, surely mockery is still okay?
Anyhow as the conversation as wandered on and away...I used to have a girlfriend who said she would do anything once. As it happens that was a guideline rather than a rule because we we definitely went back for seconds and thirds. She was great in bed and we gelled very well sexually. But like most relationships it is the other stuff I do not do so well in.
I am not doing a poor me thing just making an observation.

I am meeting someone for coffee tomorrow that I am sure they have no idea how much I like them. I am bound to fuck it up at some point.

In case Sally is curiuos, it is a guy. So I guess I can be smarter now. Is that before or after his dick is inside me?

Just kidding about that last part. But it really is a guy and I am really nervous. He is really fun and smart, and a little old fashioned, which I like. But I think he has some tricks up his sleeve. So do I. 

He already asked me if I had any padlocks. Was he just testing out my level of freak?

So I met this guy for coffee today.
Here are some of our conversation topics, guns, illegals and the welfare system.
I was talking about the local ESL classes and that is how we got started on talking about Mexicans.
And then at some point we got on the topic of guns in which he suggested I learn how to shoot a pistol, get a permit and carry one. The only reason I want a gun is if I am in the back country.
And then on the topic of the welfare system I actually agreed with him.

He talks alot. A lot.
Not sure how much he takes in or listens. I was cut off several times. I never tried to re-start my stories, I just let them go.
He is very smart and I enjoy listening to him, but I also got to a point where I was like, "Dude, you have been talking for 20 minutes now"

We went from coffee to lunch. At one point a couple and their adorable daughter sat at the table near us. At one point the daughter (Maybe 4?) interacted with us, just said hi and said we could come to her birthday party. And then he blushed while looking at her.
The husband or wife were not handsome or cute and they weren't interacting as much at all. I thought it was wierd that he blushed from a child.
AM I BEING PARANOID? and Over SEnsitive?

Anyway, I don't know that i will hang out with him again.

Why would it be weird? I mean I don't but how the Hell is it weird?
(01-27-2019, 04:05 AM)MirahM Wrote: Anyway, I don't know that i will hang out with him again.

Good! I knew he wasn't for you when you said he cut you off several times. It's disrespectful & inconsiderate. You're worthy of so much better.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-27-2019, 06:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 04:05 AM)MirahM Wrote: Anyway, I don't know that i will hang out with him again.

Good! I knew he wasn't for you when you said he cut you off several times. It's disrespectful & inconsiderate. You're worthy of so much better.
My mom was like that. A talker. Then she always wondered why I was so quiet. Though I suppose it did make me a better listener and observer.
put the lime in the coconut

Or a sign of extreme nerves
I get along with chatty people better than quiet people. I'm quiet so if I'm with another quiet person we end up just sitting there in awkward silence. My husband runs his big mouth non stop, it doesn't bother me. Lots of things annoy me about him, but that's not one of them.

Thanks.
I knew he was a talker before we went for coffee. So I didn't equate it to nerves. I mean I could just say, "Wow, you talk alot" but I don't think it would change. He does have some interesting stories and experiences.
I'm glad I went with him to coffee because I was attracted to him and wanted to see more of what he was like.
I tend to have more patience around people like that than most, but even after a while I get tired of it.

Whats his name? This is important to know to completely evaluate the situation.
And social, what's his pets name and mother maiden name?
Seriously, you can tell a lot by a name. For example anyone named Mark is a fucking dickhead, but they still usually have good sense of humor and aren't too sensitive. So lets say this guy's name is Mark, go on another date with him and when he starts rambling on, say "excuse me Mark, could you shut the fuck up for two seconds?". If he thinks it is funny than have another date, if he gets offended than invite him back to your place and put rat poison in his drink.
Good advice! *high five*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-27-2019, 05:11 PM)BigMark Wrote: And social, what's his pets name and mother maiden name?

And then steal his money and or identity. hah
Then rub his belly!
If his name is Fry Guy, you can expect him to be humble, sensitive, open to exploring feelings, watching opera, gracing modern museums, at night holding hands and walking on the beach......and all that kind of dumb shit.
Just don't bring up the donald.
(01-27-2019, 10:27 PM)sally Wrote: Just don't bring up the donald.

Might be best avoiding....oh and Feminism, probably best avoiding that too.