Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I gave up some guilt today
I had been hanging on to a period of time in my life where I felt guilty for sowing my oats when I was 21. Can I even use that term as a woman?
I can't believe I held on to that guilt for so long.
(07-23-2018, 01:19 AM)LoveĀ Child Wrote: I had been hanging on to a period of time in my life where I felt guilty for sowing my oats when I was 21. Can I even use that term as a woman?

I'm still holding onto the guilt that I'm almost 45 and haven't sown any oats.
(07-23-2018, 01:19 AM)LoveĀ Child Wrote: I had been hanging on to a period of time in my life where I felt guilty for sowing my oats when I was 21. Can I even use that term as a woman?

Of course you can use that term.

Not to belittle your guilt at all, but it's okay that you sowed your oats then, you were living & experiencing life. I hope you have many experiences, you'll make memories, some good, some bad but you're growing and learning and that's a good thing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have experiences after that, that did not cause this kind of guilt at all. For some reason the experience I had when I turned in AK have always been that of guilt and shame. Fuck that shit. I'm over it now. No more of that. I enjoyed myself and had fun.