Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Samsung watch
Has anyone else got a Samsung watch or Apple watch that syncs to their phone. 

This is one of the most brilliant things I have ever bought. It counts my steps per day with the app Samsung Health. If anyone else in here has a Samsung, and wants to do the Samsung walk, PM me so that we can add each other as friends.

I bluetoothed the phone to a speaker tonight and when I had a bubble bath was able to listen to my favorite songs via my phone. It's a brilliant thing, includes, weather and all sorts of stuff. I love it. 

Also, it has increased my exercise, it motivates you to get your steps up. Because like 1million plus are doing the walk and it shows you where you are in amongst the people. There is always an Asian that comes first.
Do you come first or last?
I am sure there is a double meaning there, but I am going to answer just regarding the watch, I have only just got it this month, and I am in the middle, at the moment, but I am wanting to power on.

Have you got a watch like that? Or can we just keep expecting cheap one liners from you?
Yes.
Yes to what? You have one of those watches? Do you have an Apple or Samsung? Or neither, you are just being a smartarse.
I have an Apple watch v2 and I really like it, had it for a year and a half. No problems, it does what it is supposed to do.
(07-28-2018, 04:45 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am sure there is a double meaning there, but I am going to answer just regarding the watch, I have only just got it this month, and I am in the middle, at the moment, but I am wanting to power on.

Have you got a watch like that? Or can we just keep expecting cheap one liners from you?

I would not expect anything from Big Mark.
I don't have a watch like that, but it sounds pretty awesome! I admit at first I thought it was wierd when I saw people checking their wrist for their emails, or updates or calander, but I could see myself totally getting into it.
I got a text tonight when I was in the bathroom, and was able to respond! It gave me choices I just responded "yes", my friend text back "yes what?" so it's cool and funny.

It's brilliant Love Child, I got it for my daily steps you are supposed to do, it counts them and syncs with my phone to keep an eye on my fitness level and stuff like that. You need these things as you get older.

I have to work out about posting pictures with this new system I will post a pic of it.