Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remodel
two months of eating out of the spare bathroom, hot plate, microwave and dorm size refrigerator. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!  The_Villagers
Good! I hope they're still there well into 2019!

...I hope you don't get a boner until then too!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
*evil laugh*
I postponed my pain for a year. I'm hoping the western sunsets get better to influence me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: gAIeJk9.jpg]
Crazy ass stove with different burners and griddle.

[Image: vB3pEdG.jpg]
The counter tops are beautiful. I have a griddle on my stove too and it beats the hell out of using a pan. Because it's gas it gets really hot so you can use it like a hibachi grill.
Yes, they are. Do I see a turbo burner on the range?
Jess ma'm.
(10-05-2018, 09:14 AM)BigMark Wrote: Jess ma'm.

Call me Duchess or Elisabeth or you goddamn bitch, anything but ma'am.   Dramaqueen
I'm stuck in my bedroom all day with the dog and the bird and all my living room furniture is now in my kitchen. They're tearing out my old bamboo floors and I'm getting new wood plank tile. That's the old floor and the other picture is the tile I'm getting.

[Image: C7UOMi1l.jpg]

[Image: lpDQc7tl.jpg]
That lighting gives me an idea for my cellar.
I like the lighter color. A Lot!
We went with the Walnut tile, it's been friggin cold.
My whole house is tiled now except two bedrooms. Tile is cold, but its florida so its ok. Damn I'm bored, they've been here since 9 tearing out the floor and putting the sub floor in. Hopefully they are done soon so I can leave.
I'd go stark ravin' mad confined to a room for all these hours! What have you been doing?
I did a bunch of invoices, got all the final stuff together for the taxes, paid some bills, organized my desk, ate four saltine crackers with tuna fish and stared at the wall thinking about what color I should paint it. I was thinking about watching tv, but meh.
I love tuna fish on crackers! With pickles. Yeah, baybay.

You got organized so that's productive, I could handle that time if I had something to do.
(02-28-2019, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I love tuna fish on crackers! With pickles. Yeah, baybay.

You got organized so that's productive, I could handle that time if I had something to do.

Add Old Bay seasoning, Swiss cheese and bread and then I'll agree. Even better with sardines.
(02-28-2019, 05:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I love tuna fish on crackers! With pickles. Yeah, baybay.

Add Old Bay seasoning, Swiss cheese and bread and then I'll agree. Even better with sardines.

That and some stinky feet will guarantee a life of virginity.