Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MAGGOT: DO'S & DON'T's
No blowjobs. Sally said they will get your ticker out of whack, so, no more hummers.

Now I'm wondering if sex in general should be off limits. *ponders*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No having anymore fun at all. No sex, no fried jalapeno poppers, no masturbating, nothing.
Things you can do: Eat lots of salmon and vegetables. Join the senior citizen's water aerobics class at the ymca. That's all she wrote.
(12-03-2018, 07:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: No blowjobs. Sally said they will get your ticker out of whack, so, no more hummers.

Now I'm wondering if sex in general should be off limits. *ponders*

It's a few hrs to late for regrets now, 6 freakin days is like a century to me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't think you should talk about politics. That should probably be a DON'T. Only smell flowers and pet kittens from now on.
(12-05-2018, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't think you should talk about politics. That should probably be a DON'T. Only smell flowers and pet kittens from now on.

All the presidents have their thing Trump is brash and places high bets for medium gains. One week he shakes people up and the next accepts their proposals with his partial changes. Obama liked to kinda bribe his opponents with money and would bend at the last minute. To me he seemed meek and always went into deals that would politically favor him. Most of what he did was not in Americas better interest but in spreading Americas wealth. Clinton seamed to like being the face of politics and looks to have as much fun as he could never really making waves but generally floating around with a big smile saying "well golly" Bush 43 was kind of a duffus and tried to do the right thing I believe he had a good heart though, even so he went over his pay grade quite a few times. Bush 41 was also a good man but his downfall was his read my lips statement that his own republican side knifing him in the back after the dems pounded him on military spending.

In the end both parties get their chances and no matter what they end up fucking up, then the voters kick them out giving the other side a chance to fuck things up. Government is bloated and getting bigger every day taxes go higher and then we vote again in between is a roller coaster ride. The beat goes on........ 
They all feed at the same trough and eat what us lowly citizens feed them. Which is more than they deserve. Today I feel Trump gets way to many people focusing on anything he does and saying nothing about the results of his decisions months ago that usually turn out right like getting out of the paris climate slush fund deal and the Iran deal. Maybe he can figure out a way to gets the Saudis out of Yemen I don't know but the media will not say a peep about anything he does right but instead will move on to the next absurd nuance they deem inappropriate.

Your right kittens and blowjobs are much easier.
Smiley_emoticons_stumm

I'm saving your life.
(12-05-2018, 02:22 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't think you should talk about politics. That should probably be a DON'T. Only smell flowers and pet kittens from now on.

All the presidents have their thing Trump is brash and places high bets for medium gains. One week he shakes people up and the next accepts their proposals with his partial changes. Obama liked to kinda bribe his opponents with money and would bend at the last minute. To me he seemed meek and always went into deals that would politically favor him. Most of what he did was not in Americas better interest but in spreading Americas wealth. Clinton seamed to like being the face of politics and looks to have as much fun as he could never really making waves but generally floating around with a big smile saying "well golly" Bush 43 was kind of a duffus and tried to do the right thing I believe he had a good heart though, even so he went over his pay grade quite a few times. Bush 41 was also a good man but his downfall was his read my lips statement that his own republican side knifing him in the back after the dems pounded him on military spending.

In the end both parties get their chances and no matter what they end up fucking up, then the voters kick them out giving the other side a chance to fuck things up. Government is bloated and getting bigger every day taxes go higher and then we vote again in between is a roller coaster ride. The beat goes on........ 
They all feed at the same trough and eat what us lowly citizens feed them. Which is more than they deserve. Today I feel Trump gets way to many people focusing on anything he does and saying nothing about the results of his decisions months ago that usually turn out right like getting out of the paris climate slush fund deal and the Iran deal. Maybe he can figure out a way to gets the Saudis out of Yemen I don't know but the media will not say a peep about anything he does right but instead will move on to the next absurd nuance they deem inappropriate.

(12-05-2018, 02:22 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Great summary
(12-05-2018, 02:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_stumm

I'm saving your life.

Oh, I get as worked up about politics as much as I get worked up about the weather. Not very much but I do laugh at other people getting all tense about the Washington show, does anyone realize these quacks all think themselves prima donnas and consider themselves important in MY life. Really?  hah
I'm not going to paint them all with the same brush. DC is filled with people who truly believe in service to their country. It means something. What else could possibly induce people to risk, and sometimes give, their life for our country.
(12-05-2018, 06:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not going to paint them all with the same brush. DC is filled with people who truly believe in service to their country. It means something. What else could possibly induce people to risk, and sometimes give, their life for our country.

I bet there are no Republicans on your Christmas list. 
(12-05-2018, 06:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet there are no Republicans on your Christmas list. 

There are actually conservative republicans that I love. They no longer identify with the party of trump aside from one or two. *cringe*
I'm on her christmas lisp.
(12-03-2018, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: No having anymore fun at all. No sex, no fried jalapeno poppers, no masturbating, nothing.

No masturbating with jalapeños
You would do that once.
Then rub your eyes.
(12-03-2018, 08:16 PM)sally Wrote: No having anymore fun at all. No sex, no fried jalapeno poppers, no masturbating, nothing.

It will not make you live longer but it will feel like it.
There is a thing called quality of life that should be the ruling factor in everything. sex is and forever will be one of those little quirks that make the quality of life worth waking up for.