Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BOOKS! - what are you reading?
[Image: 519HYm9HdOL._SL350_.jpg]
Ahh. Wrong book!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The series is real good but you have them in order.
Roo, are you going to buy Michael Cohen's book?
to read
(07-21-2020, 06:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 04:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: just read a hornets nest 

I googled that. Patricia Cornwell! Love her!

They are good books. One I read while house sitting. I love reading people's books! I also love buying books to read at airports. I have a section of books on my shelf that I call "Airport books"

I am currently reading "The New Jim Crow" for a book club I am in and trying to catch up on "How to be Anti-Racist" at the same time. Both very good.

Has anyone read The Vagina Monologues? That was one of my favorite airport books I picked up.

Not I.
Sounds like a book I could really get into.
Call me BookMark from now on.
*snort laugh* I see what you did there.
LOL

Okay so this is my first time reading the chapter outloud. I kind of liked it. This will be available for 3 months.

https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder...h6c042x417

Mattewson is not my last name.

Whatever you say Ms. Matthewson!
Did you listen Mr Mark?

I'm still reading "Babylon" by Howie Carr. It's about the Kennedy's and how fucked up they were. 

[Image: s-l400.jpg] Summer has slowed my reading a bit. You would think the opposite would happen.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I did indeed, sexy!
Spread the pages until the spine flexes, letters become words, words become sentences and sentences become alternative universes.
(08-16-2020, 09:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: Spread the pages until the spine flexes, letters become words, words become sentences and sentences become alternative universes.

I may have to contemplate that and agree that if a fly lands in the book slam it shut, you may only squash a few consonants or vowels but if your memory is good you might be able to carry on and.............turn the page.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It it a Fly or a Raisin, only one way to find out.